Official Dolphins-Panthers game thread | Page 107 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins-Panthers game thread

PhinsRock said:
Feeley couldn't find his way to a first down, but he sure could find the sideline. Getting rid of him was a stroke of genius.

:yeahthat:

What is your opinion about the call to kick the field goal in the first quarter vs 4th and inches to the goal line and pinning them deep if we don't make it???

72dolfan said:
What is your opinion about the call to kick the field goal in the first quarter vs 4th and inches to the goal line and pinning them deep if we don't make it???

The way that DLine was playing, I kick the FG . . and after knowing the play that was called, I defiently kick the FG. It seemed to be a Wannsteadt moment from Miami there . . remember with Dave, we used to go for it and we knew we wouldn't make it, or u knew we would lose even tho we were winning (NE game, 2002) . . I knew we were gonna get stuffed if we went for it . . Mularky . . thats not Jerome back there lol . . and thats not Jerome's OLine either.

FinFan_Est.1984 said:
Keyshaun is a great reciever and made that catch in the endzone that would have been a TD if he did not get called on PI. I do think that you are taking away from our secondary and especially our front seven which played beautifully today, not to mention Will Allen hustling and breaking up plays all over the place. I am very confident in our defense this year. No first downs allowed until the end of the 2nd quarter :D. Oh and by the way "Big Daddy" Wilkinson was a huge pickup by Saban (no pun intended).
No like I said before, I was not taking away anything from our secondary. Read.

72dolfan said:

If it's the regular season Saban kicks the FG there.

Back
Top Bottom