***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread**** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread****

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Happy New Year, Dolphin Nation! :) Not as happy for the 7-8 Miami Dolphins as they conclude their 2010 NFL season on the road in Foxborough, Massachusetts, as they play the 13-2, and AFC East Champions New England Patriots. Dolphins are attempting to finish with an 8-8 record.

Local weather forecast at Gillette Stadium for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff is Cloudy skies at 45 degrees, no rain, feels like 41 degrees, 10% precipitation, 41% humidity, and mild west/northwest winds at 7 miles per hour.

I wish the Dolphins to play with no injuries today, as the Fins prepare for a busy off-season with the upcoming NFL Combine, Draft, and structure their salary cap to trade for players and sign free agents that could make the 2011 Dolphins team beginning with training camp next summer. GO DOLPHINS!!!!! :woot::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011010200/2010/REG17/dolphins@patriots

I hope the Dolphins can finish with a win and have an 8-8 season. Looks like the weather will be ok....could be much worse. A loss would move us up in the draft, but I never want to see us lose. I think if we get beat bad that Sparano could lose his job. Hopefully Miami will play with some fire and desire even though the game doesn't mean that much. I always hate when the season ends, especially if we don't have the playoffs to look forward to, but maybe we can see who wants to be here come 2011.

Who's playing for their job more today Henning, Sparano or Henne? Rephrase... who has the most to lose?

TELEVISION
clear.gif

week17-1.jpg

NFL on CBS HD
MIA@NE in Yellow

Play-By-Play Announcer: Bill Macatee
Color Commentator: Rich Gannon

INJURY REPORT
FP - Full Participation in Practice
LP - Limited Participation
DNP - Did Not Practice

Miami
Out
TE Anthony Fasano - Knee (DNP)
T Lydon Murtha - Head (DNP)
LB Karlos Dansby - Toe (DNP/Injured Reserve)
CB Nolan Carroll - Head (LP)

New England
Doubtful
G Dan Connolly - Concussion (DNP)
NT Ron Brace - Elbow (DNP)
DE Mike Wright - Concussion (DNP)

Questionable
WR Deion Branch - Knee (LP)
TE Aaron Hernandez - Hip (DNP)
DE Jermaine Cunningham - Calf (LP)
DE Myron Pyror - Back (LP)
LB Tully Banta-Cain - Groin (LP)

Probable
QB Tom Brady - Shoulder (LP)
WR Wes Welker - Non-Injury Related (LP)
CB Kyle Arrington - Elbow (FP)
CB Devin McCourty - Rib (FP)

WEATHER
shra20-1.jpg

Isolated showers. Patchy fog before 1pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. West wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
National Weather Service Boston - Forecast for Foxboro, MA

GAME PREVIEWS
MiamiDolphins.com Bias
Patriots.com Bias
ESPN/STATS LLC

[video=youtube;GGXeXm0uMDo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXeXm0uMDo[/video]

FYI. LaConfora was on NFLN. Ultimately, he did not say much about Tony's status. Stated that Tony's status is "hanging in the balances". Team has to decide if they want a "sexier" (his word choice, not mine) name to run the team. They know they can get Bill Cowher if they want him. Interesting.

FYI. LaConfora was on NFLN. Ultimately, he did not say much about Tony's status. Stated that Tony's status is "hanging in the balances". Team has to decide if they want a "sexier" (his word choice, not mine) name to run the team. They know they can get Bill Cowher if they want him. Interesting.

Very interesting indeed. And we know rows whants to make this team like a party place. Also he wants to keep up with the heat, what better way then a big name coach. Not to mention the ticket sales.

the thing is will we be able to beat the pats 2nd team in the 2nd half if they bench the starters, if we get blowed out by the 2nd team then sparano should not board the team bus or plane

Supposedly Berger will start at center with Incognito back to left guard. McQuistan gets teh start at RT and Shuler starts at TE
half a minute ago via web
Dolphins inactives: Carroll, Pruitt, Rivera, Barbre, Murtha, Fasano, R Baker and C Baker

Sun Sent.

Jeff_Darlington The Dolphins' secondary gets late Christmas gift today: Wes Welker and Deion Branch are both inactive. Branch was expected; Welker new add.

We will not see Brady much. How much will Bill Bellicheat keep Brady in without his top two WR's?

I hate Rich Gannon and Bill Macatee. They had the Bills game a few weeks ago when we lost 17-14. They were terrible. All they did was bash the Dolphins and then precede to state the obvious constantly... Easily my least favorite commentating crew right now.

Back
Top Bottom