***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread**** | Page 70 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread****

Rich Gannon made an excellent point there he said (talking about the Bess TD) "That's an example of a QB giving a wideout the chance to make a play". To me that's a lotg that's been wrong with us this season, either because of Henning's moronic play calling or Henne just not taking that chance. How he still manages to rack up the ints, despite rarely taking a gamble, just shows how bad he's been.

LOL!! Also, does Brandon Marshall even care? He's smiling and joking after every play. Guess he doesn't have to care with the money he's pulling in.

Now that he's celebrating with teammates, not throwing footballs, or bitching he's doesn't care?

What the **** can he do right for anybody.

the reason Sparano will be fired is because he and Ireland stuck with HENNE, and let Beck go, and did not play Thig Pen from the Start.

I'm beginning to wonder if my bulk purchase of authentic Henne jerseys was a bad investment.

Thigpen had his look against Chicago and you saw how that went. Neither of these QBs is the answer for our future. Maybe we can trade Marshall and our 1st to Carolina to get Luck.

Wow why were we not starting tyler like I said WEEKS AGO
Because he was set-up for failure by starting him in a short week with a devastated o-line to show the fans how their boy Henne was the right choice all along.

Now that he's celebrating with teammates, not throwing footballs, or bitching he's doesn't care?

What the **** can he do right for anybody.

I don't know. Just though they would take this drubbing a little harder.

Well, Thigpen doesn't look bad. I would resign him at the QB position to battle for next year's starting job. Henne... had his chances and did not win enough games. Too many turnovers and his passes are just not getting it done. He already has a contract, so he might be back to compete. But I would sit him because he has had his chances.

So that means Miami has to find a veteran QB to come in as insurance. Someone to push for the starting job.

It will be tough because Miami needs a QB and a makeover at RB.

Thigpen had his look against Chicago and you saw how that went. Neither of these QBs is the answer for our future. Maybe we can trade Marshall and our 1st to Carolina to get Luck.

He was also running for his life in that game and the run game was crap.

The worse decision that this coaching staff made was the shakeup on the o-line between 2009 and 2010.

Back
Top Bottom