*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

Wallace could abuse Browner. If he does not clutch and grab and tackle him….like his typical coverage technique, he could run right by him.

Wallace could abuse Browner. If he does not clutch and grab and tackle him….like his typical coverage technique, he could run right by him.
Absolutely what other team gets away with grabbing,holding,pass interference than the Patriots?? I'm so sick of how we can't buy a pass interference call.....I know we throw the ball only 5 yards down field but I see our receivers getting grabbed a nd knocked off more than 5 yards down field and never a call.......the same calls the Patriots always get!!!!!

Can the line hold up to let Wallace and for that matter Hartline, operate?

I believe so. Usually when the fans go bat **** crazy over player X (Thomas), player X is usually fine the next game. It's usually another player Y (?) that steps up tp be the next poster boy for the dart board. I'm not saying Thomas will be great, I think he will be sufficient enough that the offense can score 30. My biggest worry is Gronkowski, hopefully Jordan can step up or it's going to be shootout.

Miami 31
New England 17

I believe so. Usually when the fans go bat **** crazy over player X (Thomas), player X is usually fine the next game. It's usually another player Y (?) that steps up tp be the next poster boy for the dart board. I'm not saying Thomas will be great, I think he will be sufficient enough that the offense can score 30. My biggest worry is Gronkowski, hopefully Jordan can step up or it's going to be shootout.

Miami 31
New England 17

Wow…that win would be the best Xmas gift. I just want a shot in the playoffs.

Our only hope is Tannehill. He needs to play like the guy we hope he can be down the line, a true bonafide franchise QB. NE is going to score alot of points, that a given with all the injujries on D, can Tannehill fight back, work a disruptive pocket all game long and make the Pats pay deep down the field? Go toe to toe with the best and win on the road against all odds? Although losing this game will not define Tannehill, winning it would definitaly solidify his status as the most important piece on this team for years to come. Im not depressed this morning, Im not scared, Im anxious to see what Tannehill shows today,I beleive in this guy! Go Fins!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If Tannehill showed up huge today that would definitely be unexpected and amazing all at once.

Tannehill was once on pace for 30TD, 4k yards. Now he's on pace for numbers no better than last year. Although there will be some reduction in INT. The last two games he's been a non-factor. And much like last year he's trending down as the season comes to a close.

If this continues, we will have no more of an idea of what Tannehill is for us in the future than we did last year. The only conclusion will be that he's mediocre and inconsistent. He needs to step in big down the stretch to prove otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely what other team gets away with grabbing,holding,pass interference than the Patriots?? I'm so sick of how we can't buy a pass interference call.....I know we throw the ball only 5 yards down field but I see our receivers getting grabbed a nd knocked off more than 5 yards down field and never a call.......the same calls the Patriots always get!!!!!

You know the Patriots lead the league in penalties?

You need to come up with a different excuse.

You know the Patriots lead the league in penalties?

You need to come up with a different excuse.

Just shows you they should lead the league by a wider margin. Clutch, grab and tackle.

The definition of insanity:
Doing the same things over & over but expecting different results.

Ask yourself...whats different about the this years 2014 Miami Dolphins than teams over the last decade and you will know what to expect today.

going to watch today because im only off every other weekend and i can't help myself. guess i am hoping for a transcendent performance from tannehill, like 4td's and 400 yards passing. even then i dont think we win but i need some kind of hope.

Back
Top Bottom