*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

You know the Patriots lead the league in penalties?

You need to come up with a different excuse.

Then they are only getting called for half of the penalties they commit homie!!!! You and all your loudmouth,obnoxious,greasy, chowderhead fans know how the league,including officials cater to your Patriots. I have seen it for over 10 years now, with Brady and crew always whining to the officials!!! God, I hate the Patriots and their fans!!!!!

Ian Rapport just reported the following…I will try to paraphrase

* While Joe Philbin looked safe weeks ago, he is no longer.
* IF the Fins "flail" down the stretch, he is in trouble.
* Players do not like he is emotionless.
* Players think they are getting out-schemed.
* Players angry they had to attend leadership meetings that kept them late at the facility.
* Rapport insinuated that Harbaugh to Michigan is more likely than Miami

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

I told you this team would turn on Philbin.

I also told you that Joe does not give an "intellectual advantage on game day".

Please keep telling me I am wrong those of you that sling arrows at me. Keep going.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet · 2m 2 minutes ago
Could the #Dolphins go after Jim Harbaugh if Joe Philbin is fired? I’m told that’s (still) not something they plan to do.
0 replies 30 retweets 15 favorites
Reply Retweet30 Favorite15
More
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet · 5m 5 minutes ago
As for #Dolphins: Joe Philbin’s future hangs in the balance based on their finish. If it’s another December swoon, he’s very much at risk

The thing I have issues most is the emotionless aspect.

Belicheck, Fox, McCoy, Kelly, McCarthy are all more or less emotionless. The team just had an over-the top emotional coach before and they want more of that.

I do think his teams are started to getting outschemed the more I look at the film.

Then they are only getting called for half of the penalties they commit homie!!!! You and all your loudmouth,obnoxious,greasy, chowderhead fans know how the league,including officials cater to your Patriots. I have seen it for over 10 years now, with Brady and crew always whining to the officials!!! God, I hate the Patriots and their fans!!!!!

That's a pretty funny post.

Is the lack of interest in Harbaugh a "rope-a-dope" strategy or do they have eyes for someone else?

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Joe wins 9 he comes back. I keep saying that and I think he can. It would kind of show some good coaching by rallying the team when things look ****ty.

Ross will pursue Harbaugh without question. He did it while his coach was still in house! My guess is he wants avoid that embarrassing tactic again, and will deny all interest until Joe is out the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing I have issues most is the emotionless aspect.

Belicheck, Fox, McCoy, Kelly, McCarthy are all more or less emotionless. The team just had an over-the top emotional coach before and they want more of that.

I do think his teams are started to getting outschemed the more I look at the film.

John Fox is emotional. Kelly is colorful personality. McCarthy is not a zombie.

I think though you hit the nail on the head…the game planing is the big issue.

Inactives

33 - James
53 - Jenkins
55 - Misi
56 - Freeny
58 - McCain
75 - Garner
77 - Turner

Joe wins 9 he comes back. I keep saying that and I think he can. It would kind of show some good coaching by rallying the team when things look ****ty.

Whether you like Philbin or not, if he can rally with all the injuries we have had you gotta give him some credit. And before anybody says we should have brought more people in (and in some cases I agree) think of it this way... of our top 8 secondary players going into the season only Brent Grimes hasn't missed time. Whe've been down to our 7th and 8th string CBs.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

oh and our backup LBs today are Jordan Tripp and Jake Knott

All Pats questionables including Hightower and Jones are in.

John Fox is emotional. Kelly is colorful personality. McCarthy is not a zombie.

I think though you hit the nail on the head…the game planing is the big issue.

eh... I wouldn't call Kelly colorful (traveling a lot to Philly I see quite a bit and hear quite a bit from him) the difference is Kelly is very much an out of the box thinker.

The lack of emotion from Philbin is not an issue. I do think Philbin has shown (for the most part) a very poor ability to game plan going into the game but a very good ability to adjust at half (again this is for the most part).

eh... I wouldn't call Kelly colorful (traveling a lot to Philly I see quite a bit and hear quite a bit from him) the difference is Kelly is very much an out of the box thinker.

The lack of emotion from Philbin is not an issue. I do think Philbin has shown (for the most part) a very poor ability to game plan going into the game but a very good ability to adjust at half (again this is for the most part).

Philbin is above average to excellent at half-time adjustments. I agree with the notion that his gameplan and scripted first 15-20 plays are usually way below average.

Back
Top Bottom