*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

Chandler Jones is like a janitor. All his sacks are him cleaning up after the coverage leaves the QB with nowhere to go. Overrated player.

This will be the last game I watch on NFL Sunday ticket. I will be at the last two games. I just hope they matter. Direct TV will be canceled after the game and next year i will be watching at the bar.

One thing I've noticed is Edelman and/or Amendola rarely call for the fair catch on punt returns. I believe this is coached and Belichick is taking advantage of the "defenseless player" rule where defenders are still afraid to put a big hit on, even on special teams where the rule doesn't apply. Punt returners are not "defenseless," that is what the fair catch is for. Time and time again I've seen both Edelman and Amendola catch the ball with the defender right there and return it, we absolutely need to lay one of those ****ers out if they try that **** today. If our gunner stands there and watches Edelman spin out of the tackle instead of put a free big hit on him that will be an indication our coaches haven't been doing their homework.

LAY THE ****ING WOOD!!! Take Edelman out of the game and/or create a turnover.

This will be the last game I watch on NFL Sunday ticket. I will be at the last two games. I just hope they matter. Direct TV will be canceled after the game and next year i will be watching at the bar.

Watching the game in a bar is 3 times more expensive than having the Sunday Ticket.

Finnegan Taylor both active help today, no Jenkins, Misi hurts a bit, but if there not healthy, they may hurt more than help if they play.

Watching the game in a bar is 3 times more expensive than having the Sunday Ticket.

I don't know, I enjoy 3 beers and get 10 wings for$20. i watched 6 games this year on local broadcast so i could still watch those. I got tickets to the Jags game and the last two games so that was a wash. I watched 7 games on Sunday Ticket.

Thats $140 which is far cheaper.

There are two great outcomes this offseason, barring a 3-0 run and miracle playoff berth:

A. Trade for Harbaugh and throw the money at him, let him come in here and take complete control so that he can do what he did with another meddling .500 team four years ago. Take them to three straight championship game including the Super Bowl.

B. Retain Hickey and have him pursue Bowles to come in here, improve this D, and retain the work Lazor and Ryan have done this year.

I'll take either option. Unless Philbin completely alters his character and does what he has yet to do in two and a half years, show up big in big time games, I'm done with him. He's Mr. .500. We can do better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew Abramson @AbramsonPBP · 17m 17 minutes ago
No surprise at this point, but Dallas Thomas remains #Dolphins starting RT.

Andrew Abramson @AbramsonPBP · 17m 17 minutes ago
No surprise at this point, but Dallas Thomas remains #Dolphins starting RT.

maybe philbin secretly blames tannehill for his failures and is trying to get him killed?

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero · 14s 14 seconds ago
Do not be surprised to see Jason Fox getting some snaps at RT today despite coach Joe Philbin's defense of Dallas Thomas in recent weeks.

Even if Fox plays I think we're in gor an ugly game. We have no starting LBs today unless you consider Wheeler one.

Think there is a leadership void?

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly · 22m 22 minutes ago
Don Jones did the pre-warm up get hype speech

Back
Top Bottom