*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

At the bar. Got my bucket of beer. It will be a miracle if it makes it to halftime. I will likely be watching my fantasy playoff players more than the fins game.

That being said, knowing this team the way I do, they will surprise everyone and win this week, if only to keep us fans on the hook a little longer so we can blow it to the Jets again.

maybe jones had first hand knowledge of the lack of respect from the Pats towards the Fins, he was a ****ing Pat earlier this year, IT IS US AGAINST THE WORLD, **** the PATRIOTS

A funner game would be counting the number of times Tannehills back foot hits and he is able to get to his 2nd progression before contact

I think we see up tempo to start the game, just a hunch.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Enjoy the game Dolphans!!

I started New England's defense today for my fantasy playoffs. Gonna send me to the championship game.

Tannehill said he will take deep shots interesting. I hope

Showing a lot of coverage of the Patriots sideline in the pre-game. They look scared......:troll:

Back
Top Bottom