*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 127 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

Ideally we fall behind the Bills in the standings. It's only fitting since Philbert is 1-3 against them in the last two games.

why the hell was tannehill played in the 4th q? havent they done enough to damage that guys long term health by putting this o line around him?

shameful

Well no one on the current staff exudes the confidence they can build a winner!

That's true but you can't say Philbin got a fair shot given he had Ireland for his first two years. This team is still mostly made up of his players...no depth, no difference maker anywhere on the field. The lack of an elite player drafted in 6 years is almost amazing. We couldn't even luck into one. You draft a QB and then do nothing to build around him...no WRs, no offensive line, it's just pathetic.

It's just never going to happen for this team. Having to start over every 3 or 4 years will never build us anything. Haven't had a GM worth a damn since the early 80's.

So far I dont have anything bad to say about Hickey.... its the Failbin and Coyle part that is the cancer on the team right now

So far I dont have anything bad to say about Hickey.... its the Failbin and Coyle part that is the cancer on the team right now

Lazor gets no free pass from me. His play calling inside the 10 is awful. Sometimes he gets cute with bad calls at the worst times...bad situational football from the OC.

That's true but you can't say Philbin got a fair shot given he had Ireland for his first two years. This team is still mostly made up of his players...no depth, no difference maker anywhere on the field. The lack of an elite player drafted in 6 years is almost amazing. We couldn't even luck into one. You draft a QB and then do nothing to build around him...no WRs, no offensive line, it's just pathetic.

I can look at this year and his coaching decisions to say he is not a good HC. You can choose not to and suffer another year.

pS Wallace is a difference maker we just waited till week ****ing 15 to use him right!

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Johnny Manziel......10/18 80 yards and 2 INTs

Who cares

So this should officially end any playoff hopes....hate losing but at least it moves us up in the draft.

Players did not buy into Philbin and his philosophy since hard knocks and Chad Johnson. Philbin should have taken a page from Seinfeld and did the opposite on just about all his decisions and he would have been no less than 9-7 each of his years because all his decisions have been wrong. Sticking with Dallas Thomas. LMAO. Jason Fox LMAO. Jimmy Wilson LOL nice job Hickey.

Lazor gets no free pass from me. His play calling inside the 10 is awful. Sometimes he gets cute with bad calls at the worst times...bad situational football from the OC.

His scheme is far superior than the Meatball / Crypt-keeper offense.
Lazor needs to work on his play calling. It would help if he wasn't limited by a pathetic oline. I think Lazor is OK. He is not the problem.

Philbin can use his locker room speech and post game interview from last week.

Back
Top Bottom