*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 128 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly · 8m 8 minutes ago
Mike Tannenbaum is here with the owner and Matt Higgins. Some weeks he's around. Some weeks he's not.

His scheme is far superior than the Meatball / Crypt-keeper offense.
Lazor needs to work on his play calling. It would help if he wasn't limited by a pathetic oline. I think Lazor is OK. He is not the problem.

In this case the baby goes out with the bathwater.....hopefully

I can look at this year and his coaching decisions to say he is not a good HC. You can choose not to and suffer another year.

pS Wallace is a difference maker we just waited till week ****ing 15 to use him right!

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

NO, I agree about Philbin...he's made some awful decisions but I also wonder how different it would be if he had a few players who were difference makers. And no Wallace is not a difference maker...his inability to get his feet down on the sideline throw should be enough to cue anyone in on that. Just cause he can get deep doesn't make him elite or a difference maker. A difference maker makes plays everyone not just deep behind the defense. He makes sideline catches, he breaks tackles and turns a short hitch into a big gain, he makes the tough catches routinely, and he gets open deep and fights for the ball in the air over defenders. That's not Wallace.

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly · 8m 8 minutes ago
Mike Tannenbaum is here with the owner and Matt Higgins. Some weeks he's around. Some weeks he's not.

knowing he works for the team makes me feel worse than this loss did

This was a repeat of the 2010 game in NE. We lost 41-7 then, 41-13 today. Hopefully, Ross does the right thing this time and fires the head coach.

His scheme is far superior than the Meatball / Crypt-keeper offense.
Lazor needs to work on his play calling. It would help if he wasn't limited by a pathetic oline. I think Lazor is OK. He is not the problem.

Comparing him to Sparano/Daboll/whoever else is not saying much. There are high school coaches in South Florida with better offenses than the stuff Sparano and Co. used to put out there.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Insult to injury the Bills won.

Well I guess their defense can close.

NO, I agree about Philbin...he's made some awful decisions but I also wonder how different it would be if he had a few players who were difference makers. And no Wallace is not a difference maker...his inability to get his feet down on the sideline throw should be enough to cue anyone in on that. Just cause he can get deep doesn't make him elite or a difference maker. A difference maker makes plays everyone not just deep behind the defense. He makes sideline catches, he breaks tackles and turns a short hitch into a big gain, he makes the tough catches routinely, and he gets open deep and fights for the ball in the air over defenders. That's not Wallace.

The throw was hard and short didn't give wallace a chance. You guys need to be more honest on Tannehills misses. Look at first deep ball Wallace was gone, and Tannehill under threw it, no one mentions that! If you want to complain on a out pass in a blow out that tells all!

daa72108f69d727d7e5c1e9e83457af9-1.jpg

He kept him on one more year after failing to get Harbaugh.

Wow talk about people who should do the Opposite. Ross should have done the opposite with Ireland and Sparano and Philbin. Saban, should have done the opposite with Aaron Rodgers, Philbin should do the opposite of every decision he makes, especially staying in football. Don't hire a coordinator that just lost his son and wants to keep his career without any blip in his goals or any proof that he can handle the job. It starts with Ross and he's struck out a few times now.

The throw was hard and short didn't give wallace a chance. You guys need to be more honest on Tannehills misses. Look at first deep ball Wallace was gone, and Tannehill under threw it, no one mentions that! If you want to complain on a out pass in a blow out that tells all!

So Tannehill has to throw a perfect pass or we're not being fair to Wallace...got it.

Back
Top Bottom