*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The season is almost half over :tubes:

200pxMiami_Dolphins_2013_Logosvgpng-1.jpg
@
200pxNew_England_Patriots_logosvg-1.png

gillette_580-1.jpg

at Gillette Stadium
Foxborough, Massachusetts

TELEVISION
424h-1.jpg
240pxNfloncbs_logopng-1.jpg

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
FP - Full Participation in practice
LP - Limited Participation
DNP - Did Not Practice

Miami
Probable
QB Ryan Tannehill (throwing shoulder - FP)
WR Brandon Gibson (shoulder - FP)
T Bryant McKinnie (knee - FP)
DE Cameron Wake (knee - FP)
LB Dannell Ellerbe (shoulder - FP)
LB Koa Misi (knee - FP)
CB Brent Grimes (back - FP)
CB Dimitri Patterson (groin - FP)

New England
Out
RB Leon Washington (ankle - DNP)
DT Tommy Kelly (knee - DNP)

Questionable
RB Brandon Bolden (knee - LP)
WR Danny Amendola (concussion - LP)
WR Julian Edelman (thigh - LP)
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee - LP)
T Marcus Cannon (shoulder - LP)
CB Aqib Talib (hip - LP)
S Tavon Wilson (hamstring - LP)

Probable
QB Tom Brady (throwing shoulder - FP)
WR Matthew Slater (wrist - LP)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back - LP)
DE Rob Ninkovich (groin - FP)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin - FP)
S Devin McCourty (shoulder - FP)

WEATHER
bknpng-1.jpg

Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 52. West wind 9 to 15 mph.
National Weather Service Taunton - Forecast for Gillette Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS
ESPN/STATS LLC / ESPN Analyst Picks
Yahoo! Sports

[video=youtube;w0m0hTrtlWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0m0hTrtlWM[/video]

THE SERIES

SERIES RECORD: Miami leads 50-45 (including playoffs)
AT MIAMI: Dolphins lead 33-14
AT NEW ENGLAND: Patriots lead 30-17
AT TAMPA: Patriots lead 1-0
LAST MEETING: 2012 at New England; Patriots 28, Dolphins 0
HISTORY LESSON: The Dolphins have a 5-7 record in New England in October games, and perhaps their most memorable victory among those came on Oct. 17, 1999. The game started off as poorly as the Dolphins could ever have imagined as the Patriots returned two interceptions for touchdowns for a quick 14-0 lead and Dan Marino left the game with an injury after the first of those two picks. But behind an impressive relief performance by quarterback Damon Huard and a team-record six field goals by Olindo Mare, the Dolphins rallied for a 31-30 victory, winning on Huard’s 5-yard touchdown pass to fullback Stanley Pritchett with 23 seconds left.
SERIES TREND: The Patriots have dominated division battles in recent years, and that unfortunately includes their games against the Dolphins. New England has won the past six meetings since the Dolphins’ thrilling 22-21 victory in December of 2009. The Dolphins’ last victory at Gillette Stadium came on Sept. 21, 2008, the day the Wildcat formation was unveiled. With Ronnie Brown scoring a team-record four rushing touchdowns and throwing for a fifth, the Dolphins routed the Patriots that day, 38-13.

Tom Brady defrauds the food stamp office and buys beer for underaged kids. I even saw him kick a puppy once....a poor defensless puppy
i suck.jpg

[video=youtube;USHHQRodF88]http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=USHHQRodF88[/video]

Thier top 6 players in no particular order:
Brady
Gronk
Amendola
Wilfork
Talib
Mayo

3 of them are out and Amendola and Gronk aren't be 100%. We are as healthy as can be on the other hand, this should be a good game.

Well here's our season and our playoff game, if we lose, lets hope the NFL adds 2 more wildcard spots, to the playoff format next year.

We wait all off season for meaningful football,the biggest and most meaningful football games are against division opponents.Starting with the Pats.Lets see how we measure up vs the Patsy's.

My predicition is upset game of the week,37-27 phins but I'm leaning on a potential OT game 30-27 Phins.Depends on our defense more than our offense.

Another screen team with Monster TE. That's 4 screen teams in a row.

I think the fins win today. Traditionally they win just enough to make you believe in them.

Don't even show up today. We are going to get embarrassed on national television.

I hate how everyone assumes the sky is falling as soon as things get tough; we are still right in the middle of the afc
east race, just need to turn it around today.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom