*** OfficiaL Dolphins/Patriots Game Thread *** | Page 80 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OfficiaL Dolphins/Patriots Game Thread ***

Tailgun said:
40+ passing attempts by Harrington; now THIS is a game you guys can finally blame on bad offensive coordinating!

Jeez, Me and a boatload of people have been saying this forever. Pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, missed fg. :fire:

QUIT running the BALL!!!!!!!! 1 yard gains do nothing!! Joey can eat them up if they pass more!

finserg said:
tHIS GUY BELONGS IN THE SIDELINES...DID HE EVEN GET 50 YARDS RUNNING THE BALL??

Its called terrible run blocking....maybe you're not watching the same games I am.

I agree Ronnie doesnt hit the holes I would like him to. He dances waaaay to much.

There's a reason New England often goes for it on fourth down. Their field is unbelievably horrid. It's about the worst environment for kicking you can have.

Shamboubou said:
Ronnie has looked like a pile of crap today. I'm sick of him dancing in the backfield, he needs to lower his shoulders and hit the freaking hole the way a RB is supposed to do. He's supposed to be a power runner and he's running like a wussy, with a p in front. And MM can pack his freaking bags and head strait to Pitt University with Wanny.

On a positive note, the D has looked pretty good and Harrington starting was a good play by Saban.
A pwussy?

We are still vulnerable to the deep ball, IMO. I'm surprised you didn't try that more.

Tailgun said:
40+ passing attempts by Harrington; now THIS is a game you guys can finally blame on bad offensive coordinating!

AND NICK SAID IT WOULD BE BALANCED

2/1 RATIO IS NOT BALANCED

SABAN IS AT FAULT HERE...NO ONE ELSE

THE BUCK STOPS WITH HIM AND I DONT SEE ANY GAME MGMT SKILLS
WITH THIS COACH.....SORRY FOR THE SCREAMING....

BUT THIS IS A GAME WE GAVE AWAY...AGAIN

Shamboubou said:
Ronnie has looked like a pile of crap today. I'm sick of him dancing in the backfield, he needs to lower his shoulders and hit the freaking hole the way a RB is supposed to do. He's supposed to be a power runner and he's running like a wussy, with a p in front. And MM can pack his freaking bags and head strait to Pitt University with Wanny.

On a positive note, the D has looked pretty good and Harrington starting was a good play by Saban.

dancing? hes looking for a damn hole you dont run str8 into defenders u find the hole then you run into them, u cant be a blind powerful runner like eddie george.:shakeno:

Shamboubou said:

Agreed on all points. Harrington went from playing great in the 1st half to getting the entire team forced on his shoulders in the 2nd with some truly dipsticked play-calling.

I'm now on the firing-Mularkey bandwagon. And Ronnie Brown is nothing more than a serious disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom