*** OfficiaL Dolphins/Patriots Game Thread *** | Page 83 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OfficiaL Dolphins/Patriots Game Thread ***

well we looked better today than we did in any other this year. if ronnie didnt fumble on the first drive the day has a different out come but anyway heres looking forward to the next dolphins game.

Straztheman said:
Man ud think w/ how important this game is thatr we'd come out and show up. But Mare missed another important field goal (like he has time after time) Joey overthrew EVRYONE. MM had terrible playcalling on 3rd down. the D hasnt done all that bad. That penekty on Will Alen was a bunch of garbage. But we wont make it to the play-offs if we play like this.

We won't be over .500 if we play like this.

It's not Joey's fault the guy played great. Our team is just bad and their isn't much to say but that. Dolfans consider the season done pack it up and don't attend any more games maybe like that Saban won't blame us for losing just because we booed. So stay home under your nice a/c, why break a sweat and go home with a broken heart. The Fins will not win another game this year.

mcteems said:
The Dolphins played better than expected, but still made costly mistakes. BUT THEY WERE IN THE GAME 13 - 10 IN THE 4TH QUARTER.

The refs called a WEAK pass interference call to put the ball on the 1. It resulted in 7 points. 3 points should have been there at the most. IT CHANGED THE ENTIRE DYNAMIC OF THE 4TH QUARTER.

The Dolphins could have been in a situation to win with a TD. Instead, it was a two possession game.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE REFS WOULD LET AN AWESOME GAME GET AFFECTED BY A BORDERLINE CALL. THAT WAS PATHETIC. REFS SHOULD STAY OUT OF THE GAME. LET THE PLAYERS DECIDE THE OUTCOME.

Those are the facts. God has spoken. Now go spend all week blaming the wrong people.

have you heard of size 12 font??

And the PI call was correct

I forgot about us having a bye. Losing before a bye woulda sucked.

Like Buffalo, your D is gonna keep you in most games (I guess it isn't working against Chicago!) and although many of you are convinced you are amongst the worst teams in the league you're not that far away.

Welker is one helluva player. Harrington certainly earned the start for next week. He was very good except for that INT that he shoulda just thrown away.

mcteems said:
The Dolphins played better than expected, but still made costly mistakes. BUT THEY WERE IN THE GAME 13 - 10 IN THE 4TH QUARTER.

The refs called a WEAK pass interference call to put the ball on the 1. It resulted in 7 points. 3 points should have been there at the most. IT CHANGED THE ENTIRE DYNAMIC OF THE 4TH QUARTER.

The Dolphins could have been in a situation to win with a TD. Instead, it was a two possession game.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE REFS WOULD LET AN AWESOME GAME GET AFFECTED BY A BORDERLINE CALL. THAT WAS PATHETIC. REFS SHOULD STAY OUT OF THE GAME. LET THE PLAYERS DECIDE THE OUTCOME.

Those are the facts. God has spoken. Now go spend all week blaming the wrong people.

How about the incomplete call on Chambers? The Fins always get screwed by the refs nothing out of the ordinary.

I don't know, I've had too much whisky & I'm real emotional right now but the way I see it is that if we were 2-2 going going into this game the major factors would have been the flag on bookers reception at the goal line & a (by all accounts) ridiculous pass interfernce call against us, other than that & the fact that they got nothing done (with the exception of some big 3rd plays) we gave it to them on a plate.....

christ whatever, I'm going to get drunk..........:goof:

Joey has earned to be the starting QB. C-PEP sucks today proved it. With C-PEP in there it would have been a worst beating. FINS SUCK.

Can we say 1-6 heading into the bye, because if you think we are beating G.B. your nutts we are worst than G.B.

Sorry guys,but this looks like 2004 all over again.In 2004
we played almost everyone tough but still lost most games.
This year we lose to an a pIttsburgh team playing with their 2nd string QB.We lose to an Average Bills team in our home stadium.We go to houston and lose to a Texan team that had been averaging giving up over 400 yards and over 30 points on defense.Everyone bashed Wanny and his staff,and deservedly so,but what has Saban done to get pass.I know it's only his 2nd season but last year
his team started out 3-7 then wond there last 6 games.
That's impressive even against questionable competition,but this year the team was supposedly improve,but look even worse than last year.

He hired Mike Mularkey who ws a failure in Buffalo,and hasn't done anything to prove his critics wrong so far this season.Dom Cper?What exactly has he improved on teh defense?Still looks liek teh same defense,that JJ built.
Yes there has been alot of player turnover and the schemes have changed some,but the results have not.
The defense still gives up big plays and disappears at critical spots in games.
The running game is still average even with the addition of the #2 overall pick in the 2004 draft and the greartest offensive line coach ever hudson houck.Yeah apparently the guy is great.So really what has Nick saban done better than Dave Wannstaedt or Jimmy Johnson in his first 2 seasons with the team?

12MaN said:
How about the incomplete call on Chambers? The Fins always get screwed by the refs nothing out of the ordinary.

That incomplete call on Chambers was probably the right call, but I don't think there was enough evidence to overturn it if it had been ruled a catch on the field.

Daunt8TDChris84 said:
dancing? hes looking for a damn hole you dont run str8 into defenders u find the hole then you run into them, u cant be a blind powerful runner like eddie george.:shakeno:

Dude had holes to run though today and most of the time ended up running up the back of one of his own blockers when there is a hole right next to him that he could run though for 5 yards. I'm not saying every play, but when he did have the chance to make a good run he danced. He's a great running back when he hits the hole like he means it, but when he's dancing he's not worth a crap.

cltchperf said:
See this is the problem, Ronnie busts through the line or makes quick decisions in the Pittsburgh game and buffalo, runs through the first hole he sees, and people say he made the wrong decision and is not showing good vision. So he dances around and he's accused, he's damned if he does and he's damned if he doesn't. I don't like it when he dances around and I was happy to see him lower his shoulders and hit the hole, and then make nice cutbacks. If anything it's dancing or hesitating that should be crticised not him hitting the hole right away which he did in previous games, but he still did something wrong to some fans

I agree that people shouldnt cry when he is hitting the hole, and missing another one. I would rather see him just lower his shoulders and hit the hole hard and get 3 than dance in the backfield and lose 1 or get none. Your right though people are fickle about how they want him to run, I don't want to see him dance. I'd never criticize a RB for lowering their shoulder and hitting the hole though.

Back
Top Bottom