*** OfficiaL Dolphins/Patriots Game Thread *** | Page 82 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OfficiaL Dolphins/Patriots Game Thread ***

josh1oblue said:
u try kicking a long fg in the dirt :tantrum:

How come all the opposng kickers can make those field goals on the dirt? Does he even practice on dirt?
Amazing you guys blame Ronnie when the fault clearly lies on the OL, And you don't have a problem with it, but when I blame Olindo its "Oh no you cant say that"

Shamboubou said:
Ronnie has looked like a pile of crap today. I'm sick of him dancing in the backfield, he needs to lower his shoulders and hit the freaking hole the way a RB is supposed to do. He's supposed to be a power runner and he's running like a wussy, with a p in front. And MM can pack his freaking bags and head strait to Pitt University with Wanny.

On a positive note, the D has looked pretty good and Harrington starting was a good play by Saban.

See this is the problem, Ronnie busts through the line or makes quick decisions in the Pittsburgh game and buffalo, runs through the first hole he sees, and people say he made the wrong decision and is not showing good vision. So he dances around and he's accused, he's damned if he does and he's damned if he doesn't. I don't like it when he dances around and I was happy to see him lower his shoulders and hit the hole, and then make nice cutbacks. If anything it's dancing or hesitating that should be crticised not him hitting the hole right away which he did in previous games, but he still did something wrong to some fans

The dolphins are the worst team in football. They suck and i will not be attending any more games. Does anyone wan't to buy my remaining home game tickets? I refuse to speak positively about anything this team does. They should just start playing all the rookies and give up on this year cuz it's over and they aren't getting better they are getting worse.

This is exactly what I warned about this week. Harrington getting two days of practice with the first unit and the named the starter against one of the toughest teams on our schedule.

Now the blame will be all thrown on him by the Culpepper jockriders and this one game will trotted out as the excuse to start C-rap the rest of the season, sinking the Fins for good.

Might as well now, though. The season is over today.

Man ud think w/ how important this game is thatr we'd come out and show up. But Mare missed another important field goal (like he has time after time) Joey overthrew EVRYONE. MM had terrible playcalling on 3rd down. the D hasnt done all that bad. That penekty on Will Alen was a bunch of garbage. But we wont make it to the play-offs if we play like this.

we need to come up with the ball on defense. the 2nd int the pats got.........that will happen. but we really haven't forced many turnovers. but the o line has to give ronnie some holes to run through when we do have the ball.

12MaN said:
The dolphins are the worst team in football. They suck and i will not be attending any more games. Does anyone wan't to buy my remaining home game tickets? I refuse to speak positively about anything this team does. They should just start playing all the rookies and give up on this year cuz it's over and they aren't getting better they are getting worse.

Cya mr bandwagon fan.

The Dolphins played better than expected, but still made costly mistakes. BUT THEY WERE IN THE GAME 13 - 10 IN THE 4TH QUARTER.

The refs called a WEAK pass interference call to put the ball on the 1. It resulted in 7 points. 3 points should have been there at the most. IT CHANGED THE ENTIRE DYNAMIC OF THE 4TH QUARTER.

The Dolphins could have been in a situation to win with a TD. Instead, it was a two possession game.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE REFS WOULD LET AN AWESOME GAME GET AFFECTED BY A BORDERLINE CALL. THAT WAS PATHETIC. REFS SHOULD STAY OUT OF THE GAME. LET THE PLAYERS DECIDE THE OUTCOME.

Those are the facts. God has spoken. Now go spend all week blaming the wrong people.

Back
Top Bottom