***Official Dolphins @ Raiders Game Day Thread*** | Page 116 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Raiders Game Day Thread***

Henne played a decent if not good game. He is what he is. On a good team with a competent OC that plays to his strengths and puts him in a position to succeed, I think he could be a good one. I still would take Luck in a heart beat ( I wish there was a way, but I dont see it. Last time I liked a QB that much, it was Philip Rivers.)

They won. All it means is that they aren't a lower tier team. They are at the bottom of the top tier teams. I'm not satisfied with that. It's been that way for years. Changes still have to be made.

It's smoke and mirrors now. Sparano will get approval with this. And next week they play another lower tier team - the Browns. Another game to try and make people believe they are better than they are.

The jets have the best record in the league with OT wins over the lions and the browns and most of their wins over bad teams.

They won. All it means is that they aren't a lower tier team. They are at the bottom of the top tier teams. I'm not satisfied with that. It's been that way for years. Changes still have to be made.

The boise st game still stings huh

How many fist pumps did we see tony throw from the sideline during the game? I saw at least 4.

lmao at that Ricky tD Fist pump by sparano, someone please make me a gif of that. i Laughed out loud for real

I second that. i need a video of this and all his others after celebrating field goals. my god, ive never seen something so funny and pathetic at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom