***Official Dolphins @ Ravens Game Day Thread*** | Page 127 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Ravens Game Day Thread***

And so we turn another page............of Fins...........Football........... Flops............But remember we are rebuilding......rebuilding.....rebuilding

We really squandered a huge opportunity today with the Jets and Patriots losing. The game was just horrendous to watch. Absolutely horrible showing on both sides of the ball. Let's just be honest, our team is out coached nearly every week. The fact that we've won any games at all is a miracle. To say I expected no different would be a lie, but what are you going to do now?

From here on out, we just finish out the season. We're still 4-4. I don't foresee us having any gimme games down the stretch because this team doesn't play aggressive football. We allow every team to stay in a game regardless of how untalented or horrible they are. (See Buffalo week 1).

Sparano has to go. Henning has to go. Everything else I guess will be left up to whoever replaces this piss poor excuse for a coaching staff.

I have only been a Phins fan for the past 16 years. I haven't even seen us make it to an AFC conference championship. Heartbreaking to say the least, but I guess I'm the fool for not expecting it. Oh well. Time to move on.

Back
Top Bottom