*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ SAINTS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Monday Night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ SAINTS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Monday Night

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Are you saying we actually have a chance of going 4-0? What the heck is going on? :lol: :hump:

200pxMiami_Dolphins_2013_Logosvgpng-1.jpg
@
200pxNew_Orleans_Saintssvgpng-1.jpg

6775810983_9e571ef8ac_z-1.jpg

at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome
New Orleans, Louisiana

TELEVISION
ESPN_MNF_CLR_Pos-1.jpg

ESPN - National Broadcast
Play-by-Play Announcer: Mike Tirico
Color Commentator: Jon Gruden

Kickoff at 8:40 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
FP - Full Participation
LP - Limited Participation
DNP - Did Not Practice

Miami
Out
CB Dimitri Patterson (groin - DNP)

Questionable
DT Paul Soliai (knee - LP)
DE Cameron Wake (knee - LP)
LB Koa Misi (shoulder - LP)
LB Jonathan Freeny (shoulder - LP)

Probable
WR Brandon Gibson (knee - FP)
C Mike Pouncey (ankle - FP)
LB Dannell Ellerbe (ribs - FP)
LB Phillip Wheeler (thumb - FP)
S Chris Clemons (hamstring - FP)
S Jimmy Wilson (groin - FP)

New Orleans
Out
DT Brodrick Bunkley (calf - DNP)
S Roman Harper (knee - DNP)

Questionable
RB Mark Ingram (toe - DNP)
WR Lance Moore (hand - DNP)
G Jahri Evans (hamstring - LP)
G Tim Lelito (calf - LP)
DT Tyrunn Walker (knee - LP)
DE Tom Johnson (hamstring - DNP)
CB Chris Carr (knee - LP)
S Isa Abdul-Quddus (ankle - LP)

Probable
WR Marques Colston (foot - FP)
T Zach Strief (neck - FP)
DE Akeim Hicks (knee - FP)
DE Glenn Foster (ankle - FP)
LB Curtis Lofton (knee - FP)
LB Junior Galette (hamstring - FP)
LB Martez Wilson (elbow - FP)
CB Jabari Greer (back - LP)

GAME PREVIEWS
ESPN/STATS LLC / ESPN Analyst Picks (everyone picked New Orleans)
Yahoo! Sports

[video=youtube;ZVQiynoIvBo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVQiynoIvBo[/video]

first

prediction for tomorrow. Dions coming out game, 4 sacks, 1 ff. go dolphins!!!!

Bold prediction:

The trend continues, Tannehill outplays Brees when it matters most. 4-0 baby!

We struggle early but tie it up at the half, we struggle in the 3rd but get another game winning drive from Tanny in the 4th

Saints will win. The heavy vegas line movement all week says it all. It says all you need to know. Those who believe lines move so early to even the betting are out of touch with reality. I know people in vegas and its a crime ring. Baltimore received over 90% of the bets all week and that line didn't move an inch. They knew buffalo would give them all they can handle. Baltimore favored by a measly 3 pts and buffalo's injuries piling up all week, and the line didn't move at all ?! C'mon son. This was a red flag and a very easy read to play Buffalo today. Easy money. Miami's line went from +3 to +.7.5 with movement going the saints way every single day since last monday. Whether it be a full point . or half point, the line moved every day all week this week.

As I told you all last week, the line said it all before the Falcons game, the didnt budge an inch with Atlanta getting a major majority of the $$ going their way all week..and said that Miami would win last week, the Saints win tomorrow handily.

Learn how to read the lines.

Saints will win. The heavy vegas line movement all week says it all. Those who believe lines move so early to even the betting are out of touch with reality. I know people in vegas and its a crime ring. Baltimore received over 90% of the bets all week and that line didn't move an inch. They knew buffalo would give them all they can handle. Miami's line went from +3 to +.7.5 with movement going the saints way every single day since last monday. As I told you all the line said it all before the Falcons game, and that Miami would win last week, the Saints win tomorrow handily.

Well that's all I need to know then. Guess I'll just have to find something else to do Monday night. I guess we should also just hand the AFC East crown to the Pats while were at it. Why even stop there lets just Schedule the Superbowl now. Seahawks vs Broncos. Why even bother with that. Why not just call the Broncos Superbowl Champs and we won't have to worry about wasting time watching any more games.

A lot of people are gonna lose a lot of money, that's for sure.

Saints will win. The heavy vegas line movement all week says it all. It says all you need to know. Those who believe lines move so early to even the betting are out of touch with reality. I know people in vegas and its a crime ring. Baltimore received over 90% of the bets all week and that line didn't move an inch. They knew buffalo would give them all they can handle. Baltimore favored by a measly 3 pts and buffalo's injuries piling up all week, and the line didn't move at all ?! C'mon son. This was a red flag and a very easy read to play Buffalo today. Easy money. Miami's line went from +3 to +.7.5 with movement going the saints way every single day since last monday. Whether it be a full point . or half point, the line moved every day all week this week.

As I told you all last week, the line said it all before the Falcons game, the didnt budge an inch with Atlanta getting a major majority of the $$ going their way all week..and said that Miami would win last week, the Saints win tomorrow handily.

I hope you're a billionaire with all this magical line reading you have!

Win lose or draw, I just want to see a close, hard fought game. If we can hang with the Saints we can hang with anyone. Go Phins!

u a saints fan?

you are essentially saying, that las vegas determines who wins in the NFL? I think you forgot your tin foil hat there buddy. And you either forgot to take your meds, or you took entirely too much.

I don't think that this carves a loss in stone but it certainly doesn't bode well for the Dolphins. Significant line movement is a fairly good predictor of game outcome but can also signify a sucker bet. We shall see tonight.

I think the players don't give a damn what the line says.

Go FINS!!!

Back
Top Bottom