*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ SAINTS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Monday Night | Page 123 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ SAINTS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Monday Night

I agree with him, that o-line is atrocious so is the secondary, don't agree with the pass rush though, just need Wake to be healthy.

We're all allowed to have our opinions. Spewing venom at the first sign of adversity is just weak, imo. That's what's happened tonight.

Sleep sound. This team is headed in the right direction.

this board gets ugly after a loss damn we are 3-1. fix the line and we are fine

After 4 games, I'm really not that impressed with Wheeler or Ellerbe. They don't make any plays. It's basically a younger version of Dansby and Burnett.

After 4 games, I'm really not that impressed with Wheeler or Ellerbe. They don't make any plays. It's basically a younger version of Dansby and Burnett.

You're crazy dude. They have made plays all season. Tonight they didn't but it was Wheeler who sacked Luck to beat the Colts on the final play. Last week Ellerbe made a stop on fourth down to beat the Falcons. Just because they didn't play well tonight doesn't mean they haven't the first three games.

Wallace<Bum
This Madonna acts like a thug no sense for team. Did u see him mouthing off to the db while he ran only to miss on that bomb route

this board gets ugly after a loss damn we are 3-1. fix the line and we are fine

Yes the OL is a BIG PROBLEM , and until we get time to throw the ball DEEEEEEEEEEP down , and all over the field nothing will change , we need more passes 20+ yard throws Big chunk Yards , we need to say go from one goal line to the other say in 5-6 throws instead of 20 -25 plays , the more plays you have trying to dink and dunk , theres going to be alot more % of turnovers happening , and to get Big Yard Chunk Yards , our OL needs to give Tannehill time to get the ball deeeeeeeep , just watch how the Saints got there yards . and the Saints OL gave brees time to throw the ball deeeeeep . until our OL steps up and protects Tannehill we will get picked apart and Tannehill will get killed . we need better protection period..

Back
Top Bottom