*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ SAINTS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Monday Night | Page 122 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ SAINTS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Monday Night

Saints will win. The heavy vegas line movement all week says it all. It says all you need to know. Those who believe lines move so early to even the betting are out of touch with reality. I know people in vegas and its a crime ring. Baltimore received over 90% of the bets all week and that line didn't move an inch. They knew buffalo would give them all they can handle. Baltimore favored by a measly 3 pts and buffalo's injuries piling up all week, and the line didn't move at all ?! C'mon son. This was a red flag and a very easy read to play Buffalo today. Easy money. Miami's line went from +3 to +.7.5 with movement going the saints way every single day since last monday. Whether it be a full point . or half point, the line moved every day all week this week.

As I told you all last week, the line said it all before the Falcons game, the didnt budge an inch with Atlanta getting a major majority of the $$ going their way all week..and said that Miami would win last week, the Saints win tomorrow handily.

Learn how to read the lines.

I hope you're a billionaire with all this magical line reading you have!

38-17

Did you enjoy the clinic the Saints put on.... while I'm counting the easy cash !!?

The TO's by Tannehill are a bit of a concern. 6 fumbles coming into this game. Another one tonight, lost it. 3 Picks. Ugh. I hope he starts to take cae of the ball better, cause after 4 games, he has 5 td's and 5 picks. Plus 7 fumbles. I think he'll pull through next week though. I sure would love to see him put up 4 td;s and no picks or something to show he CAN take over a game and put up huge numbers. We have yet to see that out of him.

Oh well, back to the drawing board! Beat the Ravens and they're sitting pretty at 4-1 going into the bye. Let's go Phins!!

Well an all around sucky crappy performance. But we are young and still can have a good season. We have a long way still to go but hopefully we keep going the right direction.

The TO's by Tannehill are a bit of a concern. 6 fumbles coming into this game. Another one tonight, lost it. 3 Picks. Ugh. I hope he starts to take cae of the ball better, cause after 4 games, he has 5 td's and 5 picks. Plus 7 fumbles. I think he'll pull through next week though. I sure would love to see him put up 4 td;s and no picks or something to show he CAN take over a game and put up huge numbers. We have yet to see that out of him.

Don't know why you think he'll pull through next week. He's shown nothing that he will stop turning the ball over.

Let's see. Our o-line blows, our secondary blows, our linebackers blow, our pass rush blows. That about sums it up.

No...no...

..you forgot some of our fans. Like you.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Oh, c'mon. That was funny.

No...no...

..you forgot some of our fans. Like you.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Oh, c'mon. That was funny.

I agree with him, that o-line is atrocious so is the secondary, don't agree with the pass rush though, just need Wake to be healthy.

Back
Top Bottom