***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread**** | Page 128 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread****

I'm empty. That game drained me physically. That was so hard. There was so much pressure out there. Talk about playing under pressure. Pressure changes the dynamics greatly. There were things that were sloppy, but pressure does that.

The defense played so well. I'm sure people will say they won the game. They did so well. What a defense! But the offense did the best they could, and managed to move the ball when they had to most of the time. It was so hostile and intense. Once that crowd was fired up, they couldn't run the ball. It was tough.

Miami WON!!! Wow. 2 - 0 and they just beat a playoff team in their stadium. They have been road tested and now they get to go back home for a two night game stand. They have a lot to be happy about. Things are off to a great start!

I absolutely LOVE being a defensive team again!

2 road wins to start the season, looking at 3-1, possibly 4-0. Could not have asked for a better start.

Henne managed the game well. There is still a lot in this offense that they have not shown.
Officiating wasnt much in their favor either, that was an awful spot on 4th and inches, but the dug down. Proud to be a fan of these guys.

The offense has got to get better, that game should not have been close. D was fantastic.

This win brought to you by the guys on defense.

:round of applause:

AND YOU COMPLAINERS HUSH!! Enjoy this win, we just beat a hellava team with a hellava defense at home.

Defense was A+ today. Gave them nothing... and thats how it had to be, cause the offense was ****ing terrible. 2nd half, they shut our offense down cause they knew we were only going to run... the passing game was working too.. If our playcalling was more creative, with some Bess/Fasano/Marshall action, this game shouldn't have even been close.

BIG win.. I wouldn't say great win. Our offense still needs to find itself.. But great win 2-0. Still leading the division! great defense. really impressed with the defense.

hello J. Allen... I'm sorry everytime I called you a bum.. which was all the time. You deserve to start. keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom