***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread**** | Page 129 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread****

Jason Allen...Wow! way to prove you're not a bust! Vontae, love it.... Dan Henning has gotta let the passing game open up a bit.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I was getting so nervous that my week was gonna be a horrible pissed off week cause of how the game was going there at the end. But now Im ecstatic, I can't wait for work and school this week! Thank you defense!

The Fins gave the Vikings so many chances and we held them. This defense is incredible.

2-0 feels good. Real good. Too bad I had about 6 heart attacks on the way there.

I'm empty. That game drained me physically. That was so hard. There was so much pressure out there. Talk about playing under pressure. Pressure changes the dynamics greatly. There were things that were sloppy, but pressure does that.

The defense played so well. I'm sure people will say they won the game. They did so well. What a defense! But the offense did the best they could, and managed to move the ball when they had to most of the time. It was so hostile and intense. Once that crowd was fired up, they couldn't run the ball. It was tough.

Miami WON!!! Wow. 2 - 0 and they just beat a playoff team in their stadium. They have been road tested and now they get to go back home for a two night game stand. They have a lot to be happy about. Things are off to a great start!

Thanks for telling it(conditions) as it was!

GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this defence is playing lights out they said the biggest offseason move would be mike nolan and right now i have to agree what a diffence we are bringing the pressure to shut down the vikings at home one of the toughest places to play just shows this defence is for real.the offence will come around i have no doubt about that but boy am i so happy to see this defence dictate to the offence were not sitting back we are coming after people we will have one of if not the top defence in the league this year you heard it here first........ goooooooo fins what a game 2-o first time since 2002

Back
Top Bottom