***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread**** | Page 130 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread****

Great win Miami!

Our offensive playcalling needs to improve, ASAP!

This defense is going to give opposing teams hell in future games.

:hump:

Well, in my opinion, we really would need something shocking to win this game today. I'm not seeing how we match up so well against them. Our major strength is running the ball, and no one is better at stopping that than Minnesota.

We have a dominant WR, but they can double him, and we have no threat to beat their other corners for big plays. Bess will help on 3rd down of course, but nothing major.

Henne has problems on the road, and Minnesota is as good at home as any team in football. Period.

I've said all along all I want to do is find a way to get to 2-2 after the first 4 games, and then we should be ok. If it happens today, I'll obviously be ecstatic, and looking for gravy against NY or NE, but I'm not expecting a win today at all.

I saw we haven't started 2-0 on the road since 1977. That is a pretty telling stat on how hard it is to do just that.

Pretty awesome to see them come through and actually pull it off like that. They had their moments, but that defense is quickly growing up. No doubt that Mike Nolan is our biggest acquisition.

The Wildcat needs to go away, especially against dominant run defenses, but that was a huge test, and they came through it alive. A win next week changes the entire tune of this season, and changes the awareness of the entire nation as well.

Too vanilla on offense...gotta get the passing game going... We looked good passing in the first half... gotta pass on 1st and 2nd down..try going deep to marshall more than once... We got the weapons. Get Fasano, Bess involved... pass to Ronnie

I'm OK with the wildcat... but not when it's 2nd and 4 and we are driving the ball... Leaves Henne in 3rd and long too often... wildcat is best on 1st down.

The wildcat is fine! Gameplan was Run, stop complaining! We beat the Vikes in their house! I'm getting to old for this crap though...

The wildcat is fine! Gameplan was Run, stop complaining! We beat the Vikes in their house! I'm getting to old for this crap though...

I can't get behind you on this one...the Wildcat against a team like this isn't going to work unless we have a threat of passing somehow. Minnesota just attacked the middle of the field, and we couldn't push the wall.

It worked better when we would run Ricky in motion to at least hold the defense from stacking the middle. When we didn't do that, it was 9 guys jammed up in there to stop the middle run.

Back
Top Bottom