***Official Dolphins Vs. Bills Game Day Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Bills Game Day Thread***

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays, everybody! Dolphins must win their remaining games in the 2010 Regular season and remain alive for the NFL Playoffs as they host the lowly 3-10 and AFC East Division rivals Buffalo Bills. A win would also keep pace with both the Patriots and N.Y. Jets for a possible wild-card playoff spot.

Kickoff from Sun Life Stadium is right after 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time. GO DOLPHINS!!!!!

http://www.miamidolphins.com/gamecenter/dolphins-bills-game-center-12-19-1-

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010121901/REG15/bills@dolphins

I know how many people here hate the Jests and I cannot hide my disdain for them either, but my most hated rivalry in our division is still the Fluffalo Jills. I hate the Jest fans, I hate the Patriots organization, but I hate the Bills as a team the most. You see growing up in the 80's there where two things that truly pissed me off. One was 80's music and the other was the Jills. Neither the Jests nor the Patsy were anything to worry much about (nor the Colts for that matter). I will forever have burning memories of watching the K gun offense, UM alum Jim Kelly, Andre Reed, and Thurman Thomas run rampant with screens over the Dolphins D in what I thought was one of the best years for Marino to win the Super Bowl in the '92-'93 AFC Championship game in good ol' Joe Robbie stadium.

Anyways no matter the record of either team, I still look forward to these games the most along with continuous redemption and revenge for those painstaking years. Can't wait for kickoff!

Lets go fins!! I got a good feeling...Im thinking maybe 1.5 -2 more sacks for wake??? i dunno we will see..Anyways Lee Evans is out he always tourched us sooo Im not qorreied about there run game b/c our D is so stout so should be a good day..but then again this is Mia @ home I aint underestimating anyone Go finS!

The big question for the Dolphins today....

Are you gonna skin that smoke wagon or just stand there and bleed?

Go fins.

I'm setting myself up for disappointment today. It's not a healthy mentality.

-----

TELEVISION
clear.gif

week15-1.jpg

NFL on CBS HD
BUF@MIA in Yellow

Play-by-Play Announcer: Bill Macatee
Color Commentator: Rich Gannon
(the "who cares" game of the week as determined by CBS)

INJURY REPORT
FP - Full Participation in Practice
LP - Limited Participation
DNP - Did Not Practice

Buffalo
Out
WR Lee Evans - Ankle (DNP)
C Geoff Hangartner - Knee (DNP)

Probable
G Andy Levitre - Knee (FP)
T Demetrius Bell - Knee (FP)
LB Chris Kelsay - Knee (FP)
CB Drayton Florence - Fibula (FP)

Miami
Probable
C Joe Berger - Ankle (FP)
CB Sean Smith - Ankle (FP)
CB Nolan Carroll - Knee (FP)
S Reshad Jones - Rib (FP)

WEATHER
bkn-1.jpg

Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
National Weather Service Forecast for Miami Gardens, FL

GAME PREVIEWS
(MiamiDolphins.com never posts previews anymore, their gameday layout sucks)
BuffaloBills.com/Associated Press
ESPN/STATS LLC
ESPN's Picks for Week 15 (everyone but Adam Schefter says Miami)

[video=youtube;FwWmc-pNSMY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwWmc-pNSMY[/video]
Happy Holidays Everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets go fins!! I got a good feeling...Im thinking maybe 1.5 -2 more sacks for wake??? i dunno we will see..Anyways Lee Evans is out he always tourched us sooo Im not qorreied about there run game b/c our D is so stout so should be a good day..but then again this is Mia @ home I aint underestimating anyone Go finS!

I have a feeling that Chan is going to keep Cory McIntyre (fullback) out on the field for more plays than not because of your front 7 on D plus 2 back sets so one of them can chip. Also expect to see more screen passes than normal too.

I have a feeling that Chan is going to keep Cory McIntyre (fullback) out on the field for more plays than not because of your front 7 on D plus 2 back sets so one of them can chip. Also expect to see more screen passes than normal too.

Sounds good to me. I would love that game plan for the Fins.

I have a bad feeling that the Dolphins offense will be forced to win this game.

So we are doomed...

I also feel that this game is gonna be high scoring as well...

Our field goal fist pump strategy might not work today...

Back
Top Bottom