***Official Dolphins Vs. Bills Game Day Thread*** | Page 76 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Bills Game Day Thread***

Lol! Did anyone else see Henne running to the locker room like if he didnt wanna hear it from the fans. What a piece of horse **** he is. I hope he gets jumped and raped in a dark back alley

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well... At least we'll have a new QB, OC, and possibly a HC next year.

How can Sparano not be fired? 1-6 at home, wildcrap on 2 and 10 when O is actually moving, playing for the field goals, 3 yard passes with 40 seconds and no timeouts.

Dolphins have the second worst O in the NFL and it's getting worse each week.

Fire Henning and Sparano tomorrow. Bench bench Henne for good and get a concrete, sensible vision from Ireland for next year or fire his a** too.

I have never been this embarrassed to be a Dolphin's fan. The coaching is the biggest thing we have killing this team. We are in a groove Henne is passing well and we throw in a F-ing Wildcat. Seriously if someone doesn't get fired I am going to be pissed! FML!

I'm not shocked by this. This team has had baggage accumulating all season. The leadership isn't what it should be. Decisions were made, and the coaching staff stood by them. Those decisions created this environment to play in. And what they've created is a .500 football team that isn't closer to being playoff contenders every season. They are still pretending to be the real thing. I'm sure the players think they are doing what's right. But sadly, they have been misled by this coaching staff.

Goodnight Dol.....Pins
well its time to go
We stunk again
on the Buf....falo show
We all regret it
but we really must say
Goodnight Dol.....Phins Goodnight :(

I have never been this embarrassed to be a Dolphin's fan. The coaching is the biggest thing we have killing this team. We are in a groove Henne is passing well and we throw in a F-ing Wildcat. Seriously if someone doesn't get fired I am going to be pissed! FML!
I believe that i will never be able to say i've never been more embarrassed, i'll always have 62-7

Lol! Did anyone else see Henne running to the locker room like if he didnt wanna hear it from the fans. What a piece of horse **** he is. I hope he gets jumped and raped in a dark back alley

Dude, Henne led us back and was in a groove. He didn't call the Wildcat or play for the fieldgoal or miss 4 field goals. This loss is on Henning and Sparano who screwed this team when we were driving for a win.

Didnt get to see that game, but glad I didnt, we suck...losing to the Dills, ugh!

Cower say's he's thinkin about coming back and DOPLHINS is 2nd on his list for teams he wouldnt mind coaching.

Great coach, but he has won a SB once, so doesnt bode well for another team.

Back
Top Bottom