***Official Dolphins Vs. Bills Game Day Thread*** | Page 77 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Bills Game Day Thread***

I believe that i will never be able to say i've never been more embarrassed, i'll always have 62-7

That was one game, Marino was 50% and it was the playoffs. This has been an entire season capped off by losing to these clowns. That Jacksonville game ranks up there, but as a whole; this is even worse than our 1 win season IMO.

that was one game, marino was 50% and it was the playoffs. This has been an entire season capped off by losing to these clowns. That jacksonville game ranks up there, but as a whole; this is even worse than our 1 win season imo.

the sad part is it took 3 years to get to this point

Everyone can dog Henne as much as they want but he played well towards the end (despite how many false starts) and was working on the game winning drive, then we throw in the Wildcat. The primary problem on tis team is the coaching, OC first and HC second.

If this isnt enough to warrant a change from the top, I dont know what will.

That was one game, Marino was 50% and it was the playoffs. This has been an entire season capped off by losing to these clowns. That Jacksonville game ranks up there, but as a whole; this is even worse than our 1 win season IMO.
i left work early( 5 hours earned vacation time) and while i was at work told everybody how bad the the dolphins were gonna beat the jags.i wish i got over things that easily but that was the worst monday i ever went back to work to.

Back
Top Bottom