***Official Dolphins vs. Bills game thread*** | Page 119 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins vs. Bills game thread***

rrrrphin said:
oh well
We outgained them by a bunch
Daunte had gave away at least three at the end of the first half
Will Allen played like a dog for two consecutive plays
we gave them a field goal on a blocked punt
we outplayed them everyway except mentally and on the scoreboard....i'm reaching at this point

my 14 month old daughter just woke up and gave me a hug.....all is well!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least you're putting everything into perspective. You are a good man!:D

miamiron said:
Why are you embarrassed???
This team and I mean TEAM should be embarrassed by the way they played
today.I for one, like the majority of all of us here love the dolphins and nothing will make me change that...not even the total meltdown today!!

It will be a rough upcomming week but were playing a team which we should
win aginst:confused: and this will either give us the confidence we so need at this point OR it will destroy any hopes of doing anything positive this year.

Thats why I call it a must win because this game can cause so many problems with our teams psyche.

Like any great fan lets get this game behind us and not dwell on it
because it will just eat away at us..it happened...it's over and there is nothing anyone can do or say to change the outcome...

SO PLEASE FOR SANITY SAKE LETS MOVE ON AND GET BEHIND THIS TEAM BECAUSE THEY NEED US NOW MORE THAN EVER!!

LETS BE POSITIVE AND UNITED ALTHOUGH IT WILL BE HARD AS HELL:dolphins:
MiamiRon

Thanks MiamiRon, I'll climb down from the bridge now. I'll give it one more week.:lol: I agree with you, although if we lose next week I just may jump!:boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom