***Official Dolphins vs. Bills game thread*** | Page 118 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins vs. Bills game thread***

That wasn't my Miami Dolphins. That was a disgrace. The Dolphins haven't proved a damn thing this season. As far as I am concerned, they are one of the worst teams in the NFL so far. Nothing has changed in the offseason.

I waited the whole offseason to see them go down to the steelers and then 10 days after that to get killed by the bills...maybe I got my hopes up to high this year. How dissapointing.

Great the two games I could watch, they frickin lose, and they stunk in this one. the tenessee game doesn't look like a gimmee anymore.

rrrrphin said:
I had so much hope for this season!!!!!
I'm now speechless and looking forward to playing a lot of golf on Sunday's.

Yeah me too.So much hope just like many years in the past.I can understand losing on the road to the Superbowl champs,even with their 2nd string QB starting,but the way the team lost did leave a bad taste in my mouth.:mad:

The way they looked today in their home opener against a division rival that wasn't supposed to be that good is just an embarrassment.Culpepper is doing his best to prove his critics right.The Hype of Saban, Houck,
and Capers seems to have been overstated.

I pay alot for NFL sunday ticket so that I can watch the fins,I've done this for the past 11 years,but right now
I'm starting to doubt whether it is worth it any more.
Maybe my free time would be better spent doing something else on Sundays.Sad to say that all these years of disappointment have weighed on my psychy,
and I think I've started to lose some of my love of the game.

I don't play Golf,I have some other hobbies,but looks like
I'll be looking for another one for Sundays.I'll still be routing for the Fins of course,would never leave them for any other team,but I just might not be in front of the TV every sunday anymore.Sad for me to say this,but only so many times that your heart can be broken by the same love,before you start to think maybe it's time to move on.:boohoo:

To think the only east team I was concerned with going into this season was the Pats. Even the Jets look better so far... and with Pennington for crying out loud. I know he's a good QB but he's no Culpepper which is why I'm so annoyed right now. As a fan you have to see things for what they are and not turn a blind eye to what's wrong with your favorite team. Right now there are a lot of questions swirling around in my head about some of Saban's decisions and I really wish there weren't.

Here's to your Miami dolphins, the worst team in the AFC East. Daunte's playing scared, he should have waited a while to come back.

I wana ask Pep in his post game conference...What the **** were you looking at when you threw that INT?

muscle979 said:
Here's to your Miami dolphins, the worst team in the AFC East. Daunte's playing scared, he should have waited a while to come back.

And I want you all to know it hurts me to say that, but there's no way around it right now.

oh well
We outgained them by a bunch
Daunte had gave away at least three at the end of the first half
Will Allen played like a dog for two consecutive plays
we gave them a field goal on a blocked punt
we outplayed them everyway except mentally and on the scoreboard....i'm reaching at this point

my 14 month old daughter just woke up and gave me a hug.....all is well!!!!!!!!!!!!

six game winning streak from last year means nothing this year they need to get head out of there kester!!

Miami 13 said:
I have never been so embarrassed by this joke of a team.

Why are you embarrassed???
This team and I mean TEAM should be embarrassed by the way they played
today.I for one, like the majority of all of us here love the dolphins and nothing will make me change that...not even the total meltdown today!!

It will be a rough upcomming week but were playing a team which we should
win aginst:confused: and this will either give us the confidence we so need at this point OR it will destroy any hopes of doing anything positive this year.

Thats why I call it a must win because this game can cause so many problems with our teams psyche.

Like any great fan lets get this game behind us and not dwell on it
because it will just eat away at us..it happened...it's over and there is nothing anyone can do or say to change the outcome...

SO PLEASE FOR SANITY SAKE LETS MOVE ON AND GET BEHIND THIS TEAM BECAUSE THEY NEED US NOW MORE THAN EVER!!

LETS BE POSITIVE AND UNITED ALTHOUGH IT WILL BE HARD AS HELL:dolphins:
MiamiRon

Back
Top Bottom