Official Dolphins vs. Bills Gameday Thread-Score, Predicitions, Etc. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins vs. Bills Gameday Thread-Score, Predicitions, Etc.

thecoordinator said:
we should have DESTROYED the patriots today.
not 21-0. something like 38-0.

but our offense and our qb and our coordinator are inept. on the other hand, our D is among the best in the league. they were responsible for the win today because if they hadn't shown up, we would have lost.

as for it being chambers being useless, he's not the one that has never nor will ever be a probowler. that's harrington.
You should leave now before people start getting really nasty.

Not even your beloved Daunte could get anything going with Chambers, so what difference does it make.

Ive never understood the infatuation with Chambers. Hes been inconsistant his whole career because hes unagressive and falls asleep on most of the plays. He had not had a single 1000 yard season until last year, yet Marty Booker has had two under his belt back in his Bears days.

Maybe Booker is just better.

thecoordinator said:

but our offense and our qb and our coordinator are inept. on the other hand, our D is among the best in the league. they were responsible for the win today because if they hadn't shown up, we would have lost.

as for it being chambers being useless, he's not the one that has never nor will ever be a probowler. that's harrington.

we're suppposed to put up 38 points on the patriots defense?! come back to reality, please

thecoordinator said:

Not happy with a 21-0 spread? It could have easily been 28-0, but that's still Sad. I was thrilled with the way the game was called, mainly because it resulted in a W. They kept with the run even when it was working, and sprinkled in some mid-level passes throughout the game. They didn't ask any one man to win the game. They didn't abandon the run and have Joey throw 35+ times. Harrington managed and handled the ball very well, and didn't do anything wrong. He played very, very well. Chambers has done virtually nothing, all season.

Maybe celebrate a victory than trying to find a scapegoat that isn't there.

thecoordinator said:

I think Mr. Coordinator is useless....Lol...And a joke for that matter just like this thread and his intuition about how the shutout wasnt good enough...lol

Vertical Limit said:
This thread is useless. Chambers was NON EXISTANT with Daunte Culpepper at QB; so there is no difference. Chambers has been useless this season.

Wes Welker, Randy McMichael, Ronnie Brown, Marty Booker and even Justin Peele don't have a problem creating seperation and connecting with Joey Harrington. Only Chambers does.

Oh and I love how people still find a way to ***** after a win. Convert yourself to a Bills fans, we don't need you.

yeah ... chambers was wide open only once and joey couldnt connect ..near pats 10 - 20 yd line ...other than that joey had a great game , no turnovers , and very intelligent throwing away or getting the sack instead of forcing things . daunte couldnt connect with chambers either so i cant see your point .

Marty Booker is a baller, he fights for the ball, he is physical, he comes back for the ball.

Chambers is none of that.

clbrazee said:
Chambers needs to adjust to the offense as it runs now. We're changing to a Steeler type offense, where the wide receiver is not used that much.

Also, it appears Chambers doesn't like Joey as the QB. He doesn't catch the balls when it's thrown his way, fight for them, or help his QB. However, the other receivers have adjusted to Joey and the shorter passing game. They also help Joey and fight for the ball.

exactly. I'll tell you I'm not sure that's a TD and not a interception if Chambers is the receiver and not Booker. I could see Chambers giving up on that play and then throwing his hands up in frustration if its picked and playing the malcontent

Okay I get it.

Mr. coordinator has Chambers on his fantasy team. Why dont you see if you can trade him for say, Booker??

You coulda stopped at "Chambers is useless" and your thread would have been more accurate.

How many years are you willing to give this guy to be a consistant #1 receiver? He's had one 1,000 yard season in Miami, and he's been with us for 6 years, yet Chambers sucks cause of Joey, riight.

1 Star, Booker is a great receiver. Chambers is not. That's why Harrington chooses booker more times than not.

thecoordinator said:
does joey even look his way?

there is no doubt booker is harrington's favorite target.

and when chambers does get a ball thrown his way it's never accurate.

harrington is a bum. i hope daunte can come back strong or we get someone else worth a damn...

Gets my vote for least educated post of the day. Had we lost and had Chambers been open all day and had Joey over or under thrown him I might.........might understand where you are coming from. To bad none of thoose things happened and you are way off base in this post. We dominated a great team today......period end of story. Sorry Joey has chemistry with a reciever that happens to not be you favorite. Why not try being a dolphins fan instead of a Daunte and Chambers fan. I promise it feels great escpicially after a win like todays.

Dolphins Own said:
Its because when he does throw it to him its either he doesn't catch it or it gets picked off. he got 3 catches against the Pats, but only got around 10 yards out of it. thats not Joeys fault.

You sure got that right. Just thinking back to the past 3 weeks. When throwing to Chambers 0 TD passes and 3 INT, when throwing to everyone else 5 TD passes 0 INT.

dolpns13 said:
This thread is USELESS...even when we completely dominate a game and Joey has close to a 100 rating, there is negativity...Unbelievable...Lol...What a joke

honestly, this thread is pointless but i dont give a DAMNN if we won, dominated or lost. LET HIM SAY WHAT HE FEELS! u guys are pathetic. just b/c its a WIN or a BLOW OUT IT DOESNT MEAN we ALL SHOULD sit HERE AND SHUT UP UNTIL WE LOSE. sorry, just PASS by this thread if u have ntn to say.

Back
Top Bottom