Official Dolphins vs. Bills Gameday Thread-Score, Predicitions, Etc. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins vs. Bills Gameday Thread-Score, Predicitions, Etc.

looks like i've aggrivated the joey harrington fanboys lol.

chambers with a real OC and half-decent QB = elite and PROBOWL wr. see last year.

RenoFinFan said:
You sure got that right. Just thinking back to the past 3 weeks. When throwing to Chambers 0 TD passes and 3 INT, when throwing to everyone else 5 TD passes 0 INT.

Now there is a stat worth paying attention too..

KuD said:
Booker is a great receiver. Chambers is not. That's why Harrington chooses booker more times than not.

OMG how many threads have there been in the last year bashing booker with guys ready to cut him.

"booker can't stay on his feet"
"booker can't catch"
"booker cant get open"
BLAH BLAH BLAH

booker is a great wr. always has been. it's why he made the probowl. i never waivered on that because i stay consistent, unlike you fanboys that change like the wind every week. last week it was half the team won't be back next year and this week we're the best team in the nfl.

thecoordinator said:

chambers with a real OC and half-decent QB = elite and PROBOWL wr. see last year.

Kinda funny how that real coordinator didn't equal us getting into the playoffs. And that half decent QB that you are talking if he was even that isn't here anymore.

Yeah Joey has made his mistakes. But then again so has Culpepper this year. Just enjoy a good win. Because we may not get many more this year.

thecoordinator said:

Great WRs get the job done no matter who is throwing to them.
See..
Terrell Owens (Bledsoe, Romo)
Roy Williams (Kitna)
Andre Johnson (Carr)
Lee Evans (Losman)
Javon Walker (Plummer)
Anquan Boldin (Warner, Leinart)

I agree with you in that this offensive system isn't working for our passing game. But i've run out of excuses for Chris Chambers.

Well, your thread title is 1/2 correct. I am tired of Chambers trying to "Come into his own". Perhaps it isnt fair to him, but he just isnt the #1 stud reciever everybody makes him out to be. Do I like him being on the team? YES, do I consider him "The Guy" ....no way.

Bumrush said:
Chambers is useless, overpaid, overhyped and at the end of his rope here. Hopefully we can take a salary cap hit and bring in true number one next year

Yes that's the ticket! Cut Chambers and take a salary cap hit. What genius! :sidelol:

thecoordinator said:
does joey even look his way?
there is no doubt booker is harrington's favorite target.
That's because Booker holds on to the football.

did nobody see the throw that harrington had that was over thrown to chambers where chambers was just standing there waiting for the ball for about 4 seconds?

you guys go ahead and argue a case for a backup qb vs a probowl wr...

and no, i'm not a daunte fan...he sucks worse than harrington.

tucker said:
did nobody see the throw that harrington had that was over thrown to chambers where chambers was just standing there waiting for the ball for about 4 seconds?

yeah they saw it but they are all joey harrington apologists

The excuses for Chambers are as old as his OWN excuses and complaining. Welker and Booker seem to be doing fine. Putting the blame on Harrington for Chambers less than spectacular play is senseless. Chambers just doesn't play hard. He's developed a bit of a chip on his shoulder about not getting more big plays. He's too busy pouting to play hard. He's got to realize that the QB doesn't earn him his paycheck. HE has to do that.

thecoordinator said:
we should have DESTROYED the patriots today.
not 21-0. something like 38-0.

but our offense and our qb and our coordinator are inept. on the other hand, our D is among the best in the league. they were responsible for the win today because if they hadn't shown up, we would have lost.

as for it being chambers being useless, he's not the one that has never nor will ever be a probowler. that's harrington.

You must not have been watching, but the Pats fielded their starting defense today and they have been pretty solid all year. When was the last time any team beat the Pats 38-0. Is your post even serious, or are you just trying to get a rise out of people?

Back
Top Bottom