Official Dolphins vs. Bills Gameday Thread-Score, Predicitions, Etc. | Page 86 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins vs. Bills Gameday Thread-Score, Predicitions, Etc.

Brown42000 said:
WTF is wrong with you people why does the world come to an end when the Fins lose games, most of you want to get rid of everybody on our team except for JT when we lose and is getting tiring seeing a bunch of so called fans complain because they can't go undefeated every year.
I will gurantee there will be threads saying play all the rookies on the defensive line, we need a new secondary, our whole o-line sucks and other stupid **** that I see every week after a loss.

This is very true....suck it up....you are all still fins fans regardless. Joey did suck, so did the play calling. So did the CBs. Last week, everyone was great, and we were headed to the SuperBowl.

There will be bad weeks...suck it up, and root for them next week.

SECfootball said:
How hypocritical is this post?

It's lame AND immature of you to be putting down a player for an injury that's out of his control.

First, I wasn't commenting to the fact that he was injuried. Just the fact that "fans" will back a player who is on injured reserved, not doing a damn thing for this team, but will bash a starter. Let it go guys. Let it go. :lol:

Can Joey Play Well When Stuff Goes Bad?

As you can see, Joey was terrible from the start of this game. He began uncomfortable due to the weather conditions, and even though the running game kept us in it for the first quarter, Joey needed to do something in order to win--just something. He did absolutely nothing the entire game. It is just sad to see such a poor performance out of a professional football quarterback. If you have noticed over each of Joey's wins, he can never manage a comeback win, and similarly cannot manage most "grind it out" games as well. He is so inconsisent and if it were up to me I would start someone else for the rest of the season (Cleo, perhaps). He is not our quarterback of the future, he's just not. I have never liked his playing style and his performance vs. Buffalo was horrific in every aspect of the game.

Now, obviously he is not the only one to blame, but when our number 1 and 2 receivers have ZERO catches............well thats sad. 5/17 for 20 yds, 2 INT's

Cleo Lemon from about 6 minutes left: 3/4, 12 yds. I think ill take my chances with Cleo.

Lungoystr said:
4th and 4 with 3:51 left in the 4th and we punt? Maybe this would make more sense if our defense hadn't been made to look like a bunch of rookies today by the Bills Offense. Maybe someone could shed some light on WHY we would give them the ball back in this situation. I am stumped. :confused2
because we're destined to suck and make stupid decisions

Is it too late to send Mularkey to Alabama...

or maybe even Saban...I'm sorry but this is one of the most embarassing efforts I have ever seen...especially offensively...

The front seven weren't terrible for Miami, although the secondary was a joke...but the offense...my god.

If lemon is the future...

can he change his last name?

Having a qb name with "lemon" is kind of...gay

Ricky Brown said:
First, I wasn't commenting to the fact that he was injuried. Just the fact that "fans" will back a player who is on injured resever, not doing a damn thing for this team, but will bash a starter. Let it go guys. Let it go. :lol:
:shakeno:
He's not doing anything because he CAN'T do anything since he is INJURED. What do you want him to do? WOW.

yea i wouldnt mind seeing lemon star either. whats the worst that can happen, we lose our next 2 games and are out of a playoff picture weve been out of since we started the season so crappy

Back
Top Bottom