Official Dolphins vs. Bills Gameday Thread-Score, Predicitions, Etc. | Page 87 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins vs. Bills Gameday Thread-Score, Predicitions, Etc.

You can see that cleo has the skills, but he doesn't have the awareness yet and that comes with playing time(which i hope he gets, the season is now over, lets see what we got)

rickysdreads said:
This is very true....suck it up....you are all still fins fans regardless. Joey did suck, so did the play calling. So did the CBs. Last week, everyone was great, and we were headed to the SuperBowl.

There will be bad weeks...suck it up, and root for them next week.
becuse the way we did play last week we could go to the super bowl but it angers me so much the very next week we play like this ... but hell lets kill the jets next week and there should be no emty seats:jetssuck:

AZStryker said:
Works for Losman but not for Ronnie??? Does your hypocrisy know any limits? Dang, I at least respected you as a fan, now that has taken a nose dive.

BTW why do you always gush over other team's players?
I wouldn't call it gushing. You said he is the second worst starting QB in the league, which is probably the most far out of left field comment on this whole board today. I don't like Losman, I just would like a QB for our team that could give us that kind of production. Ronnie has done nothing for me as a fan, so I have the right to be critical. I don't ask you or anyone else to agree. It's just how it goes. We need to move on from the Daunte/Ronnie Brown experiments and get some real players that have heart and passion to play like Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas. While I think those guys don't have a lot of years left here, I still appreciate what they've done for the team.

Miami 13 said:
:shakeno:
He's not doing anything because he CAN'T do anything since he is INJURED. What do you want him to do? WOW.

:lol:

I DON'T WANT HIM TO DO ANYTHING! I'm not the one swinging on his jock saying "Next Year, next year". He's done absolutely nothing in a fins uniform yet everyone hails to him. He's DONE NOTHING.

Xbrett82us said:
As you can see, Joey was terrible from the start of this game. He began uncomfortable due to the weather conditions, and even though the running game kept us in it for the first quarter, Joey needed to do something in order to win--just something. He did absolutely nothing the entire game. It is just sad to see such a poor performance out of a professional football quarterback. If you have noticed over each of Joey's wins, he can never manage a comeback win, and similarly cannot manage most "grind it out" games as well. He is so inconsisent and if it were up to me I would start someone else for the rest of the season (Cleo, perhaps). He is not our quarterback of the future, he's just not. I have never liked his playing style and his performance vs. Buffalo was horrific in every aspect of the game.

Now, obviously he is not the only one to blame, but when our number 1 and 2 receivers have ZERO catches............well thats sad. 5/17 for 20 yds, 2 INT's

Cleo Lemon from about 6 minutes left: 3/4, 12 yds. I think ill take my chances with Cleo.

Great post, this is how I gauge QB's. How do they play when they need to make a play. I don't believe in making excuses for things going bad around them. The QB is the leader of the offense, like it or not, they are the guy that needs to elevate the rest of the offense. With Joey Harrington it's either everytings going right and he plays well, or excuses. We can;t afford to have a QB like that. I've been waiting for him to engineera comeback win and was willing to concede that he's pretty good once that did happen. I can now see that will probably not happen.

Brown42000 said:
WTF is wrong with you people why does the world come to an end when the Fins lose games, most of you want to get rid of everybody on our team except for JT when we lose and is getting tiring seeing a bunch of so called fans complain because they can't go undefeated every year.
I will gurantee there will be threads saying play all the rookies on the defensive line, we need a new secondary, our whole o-line sucks and other stupid **** that I see every week after a loss.

Not looking for the team to go undefeated,just hoping they would play consistantly and make the playoffs.
Something they haven't done in 5 years.The way the team played today and against Jacksonville is an embarassment
to themselves and to the fans.

Back
Top Bottom