Official Dolphins vs. Bills Gameday Thread-Score, Predicitions, Etc. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins vs. Bills Gameday Thread-Score, Predicitions, Etc.

thecoordinator

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
does joey even look his way?

there is no doubt booker is harrington's favorite target.

and when chambers does get a ball thrown his way it's never accurate.

harrington is a bum. i hope daunte can come back strong or we get someone else worth a damn...

Its because when he does throw it to him its either he doesn't catch it or it gets picked off. he got 3 catches against the Pats, but only got around 10 yards out of it. thats not Joeys fault.

thecoordinator said:

harrington is a bum. i hope daunte can come back strong or we get someone else worth a damn...
....you mean instead of Chambers right?

Harrington is the bum that helped lead the dolphins offensive unit to the win today... Good call though. He played a good game today. No mistakes. Someone definately educated him on playing quarterback since last week.

This thread is USELESS...even when we completely dominate a game and Joey has close to a 100 rating, there is negativity...Unbelievable...Lol...What a joke

Chambers isn't worthless, he's just not getting open or making plays on a consistant level. During that 6 gamer last season, people found out he was a good WR, now he's being treated accordingly, and he's not making ANY plays. I'm not for getting rid of him at all, but he needs to play like a #1 if he wants to get paid like a #1.

Chambers is useless, overpaid, overhyped and at the end of his rope here. Hopefully we can take a salary cap hit and bring in true number one next year

thecoordinator said:

Amazing...asking for the two players whose poor play is most responsible for the Dolphins not living up to expectations this year. Reminds me of the battered wife that keeps going back to her husband for more abuse.

This thread is useless. Chambers was NON EXISTANT with Daunte Culpepper at QB; so there is no difference. Chambers has been useless this season.

Wes Welker, Randy McMichael, Ronnie Brown, Marty Booker and even Justin Peele don't have a problem creating seperation and connecting with Joey Harrington. Only Chambers does.

Oh and I love how people still find a way to ***** after a win. Convert yourself to a Bills fans, we don't need you.

thecoordinator said:

Truth be told, as long as *someone* on the team is catching 8 passes for 100 yards and a touchdown, I can live with it.

we should have DESTROYED the patriots today.
not 21-0. something like 38-0.

but our offense and our qb and our coordinator are inept. on the other hand, our D is among the best in the league. they were responsible for the win today because if they hadn't shown up, we would have lost.

as for it being chambers being useless, he's not the one that has never nor will ever be a probowler. that's harrington.

No matter what this team does there will always be someone complaining which is sad especially after a dominating win like this.

Chambers needs to adjust to the offense as it runs now. We're changing to a Steeler type offense, where the wide receiver is not used that much.

Also, it appears Chambers doesn't like Joey as the QB. He doesn't catch the balls when it's thrown his way, fight for them, or help his QB. However, the other receivers have adjusted to Joey and the shorter passing game. They also help Joey and fight for the ball.

Back
Top Bottom