***Official Dolphins Vs. Bllls Game Day Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Bllls Game Day Thread***

I'm predicting annihilation!!! 34-17 phins. Chunk yards here we come!!! :woot:

Yeah !! Give me the CHUNK yardage !

For once !

I like things in chunks.. I hate being teased.

thats funny since u cant throw it the Bills wont be lookin for the run 8 in the box my friend Bills 27 Phish 13 u heard it here

Hilarious. You think the rest of the teams we played didn't 'stack the box.' :crazy:

Anyways, if Henne proves he can throw down field you'll rethink that strategy real quick. If he doesn't, that strategy won't work anyway.. **** out of luck Billy goat.

I did not feel good about the west coast trip last week and it proved to be another hard game to watch.

NOT THIS WEEK!! the electricity in land shark will carry over from last night's HUGE Canes win and the Phins are gonna rock the Bills!

The Bills defense is a MASH unit and we will score on them. Our secondary has to show up and keep the big plays to a minimum.

Miami 27
Buffalo 17

Gonna be a close one either way, IMO.........Bills 16, Dolphins 13.

These games used to be my favorite of the year but now I just don't give a **** anymore...:(

I don't get it.....a lot of these Bills fans are prdicting 27 points....the only points they scored last week were on a fake FG....maybe they're planning to fake 3 of 'em???

In all honesty, this game is near impossible to predict - as we have no idea what to expect from Henne. I'm optimistic, but a lot of that optimism rests in hope.

If Henne plays well - and gets the ball down the field when called upon - we should win.

Im alittle nervous about this game! Henne needs to relax and throw the ball away
if the play is not there. Please I do notwant to be 0-4 and playing the Jets next Monday! We need this win for confidence and a division game.

Hilarious. You think the rest of the teams we played didn't 'stack the box.' :crazy:

Anyways, if Henne proves he can throw down field you'll rethink that strategy real quick. If he doesn't, that strategy won't work anyway.. **** out of luck Billy goat.
that was with chad suxington hes gone now and now theres zero passing game

that was with chad suxington hes gone now and now theres zero passing game

...Henne put more points on the board in just over 1 quarter than Pennington got in nearly 3 quarters of play....just saying.

I really hate this 4:00 pm games, this waiting is killing me lol....anyways GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Last week Brees only threw for 172 yards because they ran for 222 yards. T Edwards only had 156 yard passing.

The Bills are set up for us to destroy them. Ted Ginn and Chad Henne could not have a better set up to have huge games. Instead of being covered all day by someone who could of totally shut him down, Ginn will be defended by a guy that can't cover anyone.

I expect us to pound the ball and throw long Play Action passes. Tyler Thigpen could well be ready to be in on gadget plays and in as a WR in the Wildcat. Pat White is our only other QB who semi knows our whole offense so I think he might be our emergency QB.

This game is made for Henne's first start. If he keeps the mistakes down and hits a couple of big passes his confidence will get a real boost to carry him though the rest of the season.

Back
Top Bottom