***Official Dolphins Vs. Bllls Game Day Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Bllls Game Day Thread***

Lets hope all Ginn haters are silenced after this one!! Cheers!!

PS I'll take a win if it means ginn has 10 drops and 0 yds, but I'd like to see him succeed and the Henne era to take flight today.

Ronnie brown will get 150 yards, Ricky will get 100 :) we need this win.
and hopefully the jets and pats will lose tommorow!

cheers to winning and everyone else losing!
i love Division weeks :p

still sticking to my predictions:

Nate Jones - 1 sack and 1 int
Patrick Cobbs - 85 yard kickoff return for TD.

Ronnie brown will get 150 yards, Ricky will get 100 :) we need this win.
and hopefully the jets and pats will lose tommorow!

cheers to winning and everyone else losing!
i love Division weeks :p
thats funny since u cant throw it the Bills wont be lookin for the run 8 in the box my friend Bills 27 Phish 13 u heard it here

thats funny since u cant throw it the Bills wont be lookin for the run 8 in the box my friend Bills 27 Phish 13 u heard it here
Hoping 8 in the box will help Henne.

It Will Help Him Throw It To Ginn, Which Is Like Spiking The Ball To Stop The Clock...he Has Butterfingers

Just curious as to what makes you think we cant throw it? Is it since 3/4th's of your secondary are out?
and there have been 8 in the box almost all year and we have ran it pretty good so far.

keep beliveing that my friend . keep beliveing that.:chuckle: its going to be a shootout at the o k corral and the young gunslinger is loaded and ready :d-day:

Kinda bummed it's a 1:00pm kickoff here in AZ. I go to work at 7:00am and usually look forward to seeing the game early. Oh well, still pumped for our first "W" of the year!

Bills 27
Fish 17

Florence, will step in for McKelvin and shut down Bess (guess he is your number 2 WR right) Much like he did Colston after McKelvin got hurt last week.

Corner will continue to play great as the Nickle

McGee will show everyone what he will do to Ginn when he is healthy.

The weakness will be Byrd (Rookie) at FS. Though he will be a player eventually I think he will be the weak link coming in for Whitner.

Wilson will play OK taking Scotts place (is a good BU there at SS).

Though the Defensive Backfield is hurting right now, they are the deepest position on the Bills.

Poz Still being out will hurt.

Worried about Scott starting for Bell

Chambers on the right will do OK I think.

Overall I think the Bills pull this out though

Bills fan in peace, Dude, you're Buffalo has dreads (does he also have Gold teeth?).

moonraker_jaws-1.jpg

Hi Marshawn!

Back
Top Bottom