***Official Dolphins Vs. Browns Game Day Thread*** | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Browns Game Day Thread***

season over. Don't know if they can psychologically recover from blowing this game.
Poor QB play and poor overall coaching from Sparano

i take comfort in knowing they're running the clock because they're at least a little scared

Now we are def out of the playoffs. I'm ok with that b/c i am tired of backing in and see us get killed in the Playoffs. Bring in a New QB next year and see what we can get.

Sigh. Miami has over a minute and we run the ball to start, then dink and dunk over the middle.

I think I've lost my faith in him though. It's been wavering, but you just can't keep playing like Henne consistently plays, regardless of play calling and keep my faith.

It goes deeper than just Henne, but unfortunately, he's the QB and you need one to win games. He just doesn't have it.

how was it a hard luck INT? Just watching gamecast so can't see what happened.

Awful.. lets just finish the season with Thigpen and cut Henne's useless ***

I dont even want henne on the team at all next year... **** him!!! Henne you suck... Henne you dont need to play in the NFL... I would rather have russell than that piece of S*** named Chad Henne.

Sparano has to go. Buck stops with him. There are too many issues with team execution. Particularly on offense and ST's. The team lacks self discipline. These are all issues that a HC has to address and correct.
While the talent on the team has improved from Sparano yr 1, the overall team efficiency has declined.

Back
Top Bottom