**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. BROWNS GAME THREAD** | Page 130 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. BROWNS GAME THREAD**

Blowout, 14 YDS passing for our starting QB and Bookers streak ends. Boy this sucks. Just got to hear what went wrong today during the after match interviews.

death7star said:
and we got shutout by the ****ing browns!

LINEHAN NEEDS TO BE FIRED.

25 carries for 139 yards for ricky and ronnie, averaging over FIVE a carry

Can't really blame Linehan today. We got whipped in Time of possession and got down early and stayed down.

Despacio said:
We've been shut out before, lets not act like its the end of the world.
Yeah, who cares about 22-3 or 22-6. 22-21 and 22-0 are the same thing: A LOSS!

Fins05:NewHope said:
man i wish Tom Olivadotti was the D coordinator for cleveland.....we would have won

I don't think we would've won today if my pet Chihuahua was the D Coordinator now that we look at it

Despacio said:
We've been shut out before, lets not act like its the end of the world.

It's different when we get shut out by a terrible team. BTW, do you have a bigger version of your avatar? If you do, can you PM it to me?

SCall13 said:
Can't really blame Linehan today. We got whipped in Time of possession and got down early and stayed down.

Yup, cant run much when your down like we have been today.

I'am sure that Saban, will find the right words to make us feel good. I wish our team play like Saban talks

SCall13 said:

Maybe if we ran more than we passed we'd control TOP.

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
manI am so glad this isnt nationally televised.....I would catch hell tomorrow.

dont worry Miami wont have ANY nationally televised games for quite awhile...I guarantee...no monday nights next year....maybe...and i say maybe 1 sunday night game...but thats it.

Back
Top Bottom