**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. BROWNS GAME THREAD** | Page 131 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. BROWNS GAME THREAD**

Travis Daniels...terrible. You can NOT let Droughns get outside..that is high school bull****...again...inexcuseable.

Let's hope that Gary Hogeboom gets voted out this week on Survivor.

Maybe we can sign him and he can start next week for the Fins.

We sure could use him!!!:rofl3:

ih8brady said:
Maybe if we ran more than we passed we'd control TOP.

We did up untill midway through the 4th. We were not a pass happy team today.

Overall painful day. I'll still be here next week, though, hoping for a win. The sad part is that it's beginning to sink in that it's gonna be a long, long time before we've got anything to cheer about. That being said, I sure hope I'm wrong.

well im trying to be positive here, at least now we are that much closer to the lienart/ whoever qb sweepstakes. And after todays showing, we could use a good qb id say. No more journymen....i want somone to take over and be the face of this franchise ala marino.

well Ill see you guys next week. keep your heads up though and let pray cincy is the real deal and whoop indys azz.

Finsperfect72 said:
Overall painful day. I'll still be here next week, though, hoping for a win. The sad part is that it's beginning to sink in that it's gonna be a long, long time before we've got anything to cheer about. That being said, I sure hope I'm wrong.

I have a feeling about that too. :shakeno:

The Bandwagon has been mothballed, and garaged for the season.
The registration changed to non-op.
I've taken up Black Magic, in an attempt to counter the dark forces that appear to have assembled against us, to cast measured doses of doom
each week.

Finsperfect72 said:

your not...unless you think maybe 2 more wins this year is something to cheer about

Back
Top Bottom