**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. BROWNS GAME THREAD** | Page 132 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. BROWNS GAME THREAD**

ih8brady said:
Maybe if we ran more than we passed we'd control TOP.

I've been bitching about Linehan's play-calling all season. But today, we were running alot early when we were only down by 6 and 9. Then when the second half started and we gave up the 7 minute drive and more points and Sage threw the early 2nd half INT, it pretty much put us in position to have to pass alot more - a position we obviously knew we couldn't let ourselves get into.

I feel bad for that guy who posts on here and was going to this game as his first live Dolphins game :cry:

At least Sage proved what he can do this week I know thats unfair to say about a QB who has only had 1 start this year but he really played poorly. I think Lemon is going to see a few starts at the end of this season.

at last this game is over...can't wait for the offseason

Ozzy rules!!

Califin said:
The Bandwagon has been mothballed, and garaged for the season.
The registration changed to non-op.
I've taken up Black Magic, in an attempt to counter the dark forces that appear to have assembled against us, to cast measured doses of doom
each week.

Can't you do anything to help us, Witchdoctor?

owenvas said:
Not until we got in the Red Zone! :fire: :fire: :fire:

By then it was over. Also the clock stops on an incompletion, it dosnt on a stoped run. I repeat, the reason we lost this game wasnt because we threw the ball to much. We got beat period.

texasPHINSfan said:
dolphins lose to cleveland 22-0, i'll catch hell any way around it.

i wont...i dont walk around saying miami is gonna win....i privately hope they do....but no way am i setting myself up for verbal thrashing.....not after last year.

ASUFinFan said:
well im trying to be positive here, at least now we are that much closer to the lienart/ whoever qb sweepstakes. And after todays showing, we could use a good qb id say. No more journymen....i want somone to take over and be the face of this franchise ala marino.

i totally agree. no more crappy veteran qbs in this system. im sick of it.

SCall13 said:
I've been bitching about Linehan's play-calling all season. But today, we were running alot early when we were only down by 6 and 9. Then when the second half started and we gave up the 7 minute drive and more points and Sage threw the early 2nd half INT, it pretty much put us in position to have to pass alot more - a position we obviously knew we couldn't let ourselves get into.

I still think the 40 rushes a game idea Saban had has only been fulfilled once(NO). That hurts us a lot IMO.

Back
Top Bottom