**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. BROWNS GAME THREAD** | Page 133 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. BROWNS GAME THREAD**

22 - 0 vs Clevland??? :confused:

I hope to wake in an hour or so and find out it was just a horrible nightmare!:sleep:

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
Oh yeah i remaining schedule isnt very hard....maybe we can win out or atleast get to 500
i dunno man, it doesn't get much easier than having Cleveland on your schedule.

wazzy said:
At least Sage proved what he can do this week I know thats unfair to say about a QB who has only had 1 start this year but he really played poorly. I think Lemon is going to see a few starts at the end of this season.

Yup, we know Gus isnt the long term answer and it would certainly seem that Sage isnt either.

well im trying to be positive here, at least now we are that much closer to the lienart/ whoever qb sweepstakes. And after todays showing, we could use a good qb id say. No more journymen....i want somone to take over and be the face of this franchise ala marino.
death7star said:
i totally agree. no more crappy veteran qbs in this system. im sick of it.

:yeahthat:

Post of the year! We need a plan for the future.

ih8brady said:
I still think the 40 rushes a game idea Saban had has only been fulfilled once(NO). That hurts us a lot IMO.
I dont actually think we have a team that can sustain drives that can have 40 carries a game. The OL is progressing ok IMO but the defense has major problems getting the oppositions O off the field. Thats the problem. Our running game is excellent but with no passing game i.e QB we cannot have 60yd+drives. Our inabilty to throw on 3rd down is killing this team.

Fins05:NewHope said:
your not...unless you think maybe 2 more wins this year is something to cheer about

This is sacrilege, but I'm not sure if it would be. Would I love the wins? Yes. Would fewer wins give us a decent draft pick? Maybe. I've never in my life wanted the Fins to lose a game. But that might help the longer term picture.

This is killing me.

Gus is now the undisputed starter. No more threads about anyone else this year. We need to get a qb this offseason. But Gus is clearly the best qb on this team. AJ would have played better than Sage did today. No not advocating AJ back, just emphasising how bad Sage played. He is not the answer and isnt in teh future. No we know why Saban wasnt rushing to start him.

We might as well let Cleo Lemon finish out the season no matter how horrible he might be. At this point, we are playing for draft picks and to see who stays and who goes. Ferrotte should not be back next year (too old), Sage, well enough said there. The rest of the season is just practice. Let Cleo "practice" out the rest of the year so that there will be a definitive choice next year

caliVIAmia said:
We might as well let Cleo Lemon finish out the season no matter how horrible he might be. At this point, we are playing for draft picks and to see who stays and who goes. Ferrotte should not be back next year (too old), Sage, well enough said there. The rest of the season is just practice. Let Cleo "practice" out the rest of the year so that there will be a definitive choice next year

Well said! Sage definately is not the future and Gus is just a plug!

So let's play Lemon the rest of the season and see what he can do.

Let the coaches give him time to learn the system and hope to see him play out the majority of the season.

If he sucks, no problem we just improve our draft potential - if he plays well maybe he is our QB of the future!

Back
Top Bottom