***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

To everybody that was tripping about how bad we looked during our 1st preseason game.
Well all I got to say is "I'll take (16) crappy 10-7 victories.

Why would we let White throw? We already know nothing good will come from it and we can just end the game by running out the clock. That's about all White is good for.

Why would we let White throw? We already know nothing good will come from it and we can just end the game by running out the clock. That's about all White is good for.

He made plays in training camp, but I guess that doesn't matter....

I don't know that I want Pat White airing it out from inside his 20 with the game on the line. It's going to be a jailbreak by the defense against our 3rd stringers or worse. I'll take a no-name blitzer against a no-name OL anyday.

By that late point in the game, I wouldn't have put him in at all, but I sure wouldn't put him in the game to have his head handed to him again.

I felt Tyler Thigpen did great tonight despite the weather. 10 of 19 passes completed for 145 yards, still no TD, more important no INT, and the 10-7 score stood out.

quote of the night

No, I'm being serious with this. I'm glad we were able to showcase Pat's ability in this situation. Now we can go out and shop him around to all the teams looking for a good kneeler.

I felt Tyler Thigpen did great tonight despite the weather. 10 of 19 passes completed for 145 yards, still no TD, more important no INT, and the 10-7 score stood out.
i agree i like what i saw out of thigpen tonight.

this is wat i love about our depth at qb. if henne god forbid were to go down with an injury in the middle of the season god forbid, we have not one but two qbs capable of running an offense. and when i say running i dont mean managing like sanchez does for the jets, i mean can make the throws when needed and can creat plays on their own.

we are very fourtunate that we have 2 quality backups qbs on our team, while most other teams if they were to lose there starting qb would be toast.

Back
Top Bottom