**Official Dolphins Vs. Bucs Game Thread** | Page 79 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Dolphins Vs. Bucs Game Thread**

I love hearing them say Jack hunt.

YeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH

joeyme_2004 said:
and that makes you a fairweather fan.:confused:

In a month or so when he makes all his plays and is playing like a first rounder people will be praising him

Are you sure you even know what "fairweather fan" means?

Kdawg954 said:
Yes JAllen is a first round pick, yes he held out.

Fact is he still is learning the D, he is switching up between 2 positions, the one he got burned on being the one he is learning more about. Its the preseason, jeez I really hope the kid makes a INT or sumthin so all of u guys can be his biggest fans.

smh

It doesn't matter if it's preseason, if this happens during preseason and we don't see him alter his ways (which we haven't) then Saban can't afford to put him on the field during the regular season and he was a 1st round pick. He turns into a liability and he has to sit on the sidelines whilst raking in $9 Million garaunteed.

funny

GCD960 said:
Thats pretty funny!!!
Whats funny is Hunt kept the interception ball...from a pre season game:sidelol:

Then again he may never see one in a regular season game!!:boohoo:

MiamiRon:wink:

Amars said:
Exactly. Break the Field into 3rds. The 2 corners cover thier 3rd of the field and the FS cover the middle 3rd. The strong safety covers the flats with the LB.

Oh, so you meant him droping into the cover3 from the corner...

Very possible. I didnt get a good view of the play, so it was hard to see if Allen was playing man-to-man, or dropping back in a zone.

Back
Top Bottom