**Official Dolphins Vs. Bucs Game Thread** | Page 80 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Dolphins Vs. Bucs Game Thread**

I didnt mean to offend anyone and i choose the wrong word with Fairweather fan. I was just saying give JA a little more time before we judge.

My apologies

I'm still impressed with Lemons, making pressure throws to keep the clock going.

AFC East Preseason first place alone (at least for a half hour or so)....the season hasn't started so I want to get excited

FinNasty said:
Oh, so you meant him droping into the cover3 from the corner...

Very possible. I didnt get a good view of the play, so it was hard to see if Allen was playing man-to-man, or dropping back in a zone.

:yes:

I didnt Tivo it but it must of been a cover 3. If it was man coverage he wouldnt of been burned by that much. It look like 15yds he was burned by. But he did recover quick to tackle him. To bad it was in the endzone.

Dolfan2788 said:
It doesn't matter if it's preseason, if this happens during preseason and we don't see him alter his ways (which we haven't) then Saban can't afford to put him on the field during the regular season and he was a 1st round pick. He turns into a liability and he has to sit on the sidelines whilst raking in $9 Million garaunteed.

He hasnt played bad at S at all... just struggled at CB. If he was stuggling at S, I would be worried.

305TillIDie said:
Saban just went over to Jason Allen shook his hand and talked to him..great to see that

But he's got to get better.

Only a little over two weeks till the opener. Jason Allen HAS to improve.

Yes, I'm giving him time. You guys on here know I'm a huge optimist. But I'm not blind.

The guy has GOT to get better in a few weeks.

Saban 2-0 preseason against Gruden, Gruden 1-0 in regular season when it counts..hmmm.. But at least we kept the buc's to 10 points, D getting better. Next week the areal show from the panthers will against test our secondary..

good game boys. giving up one td pass for 48 yards, like it or not, is an improvement over 4 passes of 50. Jason Allen getting continuing to get trucked and burnt is very scary. true nfl greats come right out of the gate. guys like zack, JT, even channing...they impress in the begining. they dont make you say...."give him time".

Back
Top Bottom