**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. FALCONS GAME THREAD** | Page 165 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. FALCONS GAME THREAD**

took away the running game no matter what......... even if we get the ball back we wont have enough time to run any efficient running plays

gotta put the ball back into gus "clutch INT throwin" ferrotte

if we would have ran the reverse we would have....ah...it would have at least been 4th and 5. LoL

I am starting to really dislike Scott. It's as if he just refuses to run. I can understand Wanny ball running when it's NOT working, but we are having success running. So run it!

omg... i just can't believe that stupid 3rd down call... why pass there

The Falcons beat the Vikings in the NFC conference championship game a few years ago. And this is Scott's way of getting back at him? Grr.

**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck

Back
Top Bottom