**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. FALCONS GAME THREAD** | Page 166 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. FALCONS GAME THREAD**

Honestly, this is ridiculous.

I am second guessing this entire coaching staff. 3rd and 2 and we pass? Inside the 10? When we have a ton of time on the board and our running game was moving for positive yardage on every play on that drive?

Honestly. Us as the FANS even know what the correct call was, and these so called "professionals" don't even understand how to the play the game as good as us.

3rd and 2......we been running the ball well all damn game and u pass? get the **** outta here

I'm so f'n pissed. LInehan has to go. I HATE THAT piece of ____ more than anything. The guy is overpaid by $800,000. He is a joke and an embarrasment. We can all thank him for the loss. Thanks Scott, go back to Minnesota you ______ ______.

scott linehan should really lose his job. that was pathetic. 3rtd and 2 from the 11!!

its laughable how incomepetent this guy is. he doesnt have a clue.

bigmiamifan said:
I am starting to really dislike Scott. It's as if he just refuses to run. I can understand Wanny ball running when it's NOT working, but we are having success running. So run it!

I agree & mix in the occasional play action pass deep, which we didn't do today.

Wow. This one does hurt. The ONLY saving grace is if we toss Sage in next game...but that won't happen and this excruciating season will continue to spiral downward. I don't blame Linehan as much as I blame our COMPLETE inability at Qb to execute anything he is drawing up.

**** you Frerotte. And **** you overrated defense.

mabe if linhan red this thead he would realise what an stupid ****** he actually is and mabe how good ronnie is!

Back
Top Bottom