**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. FALCONS GAME THREAD** | Page 167 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. FALCONS GAME THREAD**

Think about what we got here. Linehan NEVER ran the ban in Minn. he doesn't have the personell to pass here. But we've been blessed with a Running game, that we don't use. Man thi is starting to get more frustrating than last year. At least then I understood there were limitations on every spot on O.

I'm going to take my anger out on something with Gus and Linehans picture on it. Cya next week

and as for saban, this linehan character does not reflect well upon him.

you think charlie weis would have called that idiotic play??

Sad , they can't stop Ronnie or Rick. Scott Linehan should get the Atlanta game ball. Blame Gus all you want , he's bad , we know that , but why does the man calling the plays not recognize what is and isn't working.

- I don't see Nick cutting him loose , but I sure as he** hope he lights him up like a Christmas tree. Dude lost the game period.

Aqua and Orange said:
Wow. This one does hurt. The ONLY saving grace is if we toss Sage in next game...but that won't happen and this excruciating season will continue to spiral downward. I don't blame Linehan as much as I blame our COMPLETE inability at Qb to execute anything he is drawing up.

zero QB pressures for the falcons, zero sacks for the falcons, zero knockdowns for the falcons. zero execution by gus.

I wonder what Saban does. Does he tell Scott to run more? Does he pull Gus? What's excuse this time, it was more play calling and Gus this week, then the OL and drops.

Sage and a new OC?

pathetic. Defense didnt do brilliantly but they stopped em when it mattered and we shoot ourselves in the foot AGAIN!! cant blame penalties this time, just poor play calling.

Aaaaaand now I'll be down for a while. Stupid, I told myself at 3rd and 2. We pass this ball, it'll get intercepted, we better run. And what happens. Exactly. I would LOVE to slap Linehan upside the head and Gus just because that looked to me as a total inaccurate throw. Man this pisses me off!

pathetic. Defense didnt do brilliantly but they stopped em when it mattered and we shoot ourselves in the foot AGAIN!! cant blame penalties this time, just poor play calling. 0-9 on 3rd downs!!!

Aqua and Orange said:
Wow. This one does hurt. The ONLY saving grace is if we toss Sage in next game...but that won't happen and this excruciating season will continue to spiral downward. I don't blame Linehan as much as I blame our COMPLETE inability at Qb to execute anything he is drawing up.
That is the way I feel, the playcalling is fine by me, but what tears me up is the coaches' insistence to keep Gus, as he has done nothing to deserve to continue starting. I didn't see the game so I cannot tell if the throw on 3rd and 2 was a bad one but the coaches probably figured ATL was waiting for run and decided to mix it up, problem being is that the coaches forgot that we still had Gus in there.

Ace88 said:
**** you Frerotte. And **** you overrated defense.

You're kidding right?

They give up 17 points when Vick is throwing every ball on the money?

That's fine for me, and they make 2 absolutely huge stops in the 4th quarter, with a 4th and 1 and on 3rd and 8 we get a sack.

It's the offensive playcalling that stuffed us today. Gimmicky play calls when there is no need for it and we go with a pass on 3rd and 2 with an inaccurate QB.

Back
Top Bottom