**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. FALCONS GAME THREAD** | Page 168 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. FALCONS GAME THREAD**

yea linehan blows but you gotta put a lot of the blame on saban as well for letting linehan make those dumb*** calls. like i said before, he has final say thats why hes called the HEAD coach

Hey we will get someone next week. I would like to see Saban take charge of the offensive playcalling. Wanny ball would make since with R&R you just should'nt run the ball 60 times a game with one back. Give them 30 apeice and we more than likely win.

Well, this probes Ferrote does not give Miami the best chance to win games as advertised. He can be traced to all our loses this year. I prefer to lose testing our other QBs.
See you, I am going out to forget this horrible coaching game!!!

this was more frustrating than anything that happened last season.
we pay this guy 800k for this crap?
linehan is like the weather man, he gets it all wrong. when he says sun, it rains; when its time to run, he passes.

WE HAD THEM!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS THE WORST ONE YET.

Ronnie is damn good and Cadillac stinks it up again. I wish that made me feel better but it just doesnt. I hate Gus Frerotte but even more I hate Scott Linehan trying to think hes being all savvy calling pass when it should be run and run when it should be pass.. and MESSING UP. IMO the defense redeemed themselves in this one- they put the offense in a position to tie it up TWICE and the O messed it up... as usual. The D did a nice job. The O stunk.

IMO, the fault here is squarely on Linehan. He has a solid offensive plan that has worked in the past but he can't recognize that he doesn't have the QB to execute it. He also seems to be short sighted and not able to adjust to the offensive failures.

ZThomas54 said:
yea linehan blows but you gotta put a lot of the blame on saban as well for letting linehan make those dumb*** calls. like i said before, he has final say thats why hes called the HEAD coach

shhhhh...we're not allowed to question the almighty saban, whose most lavish offseason acquisition is the guy who lost us this game.

fin-atic said:
First, lets be honest. Ronnie was not performing very well the first 3 or 4 games. There was legit indications that he could be a bust. I think the term bust was premature, but he definitely struggled. In this league you have to perform and Ronnie didn't early on.

Thats exactly it. You are considered a bust after 2 games. 3 or 4 games? Are you talking about the games he got 117 yards and 97 respectively?

2 games and people called him a bust. That is rediculous, by the sounds of your post you were one of them. If you weren't you shouldnt be defending them.

And to make matters worse. The goddamn Jets (Big Daddy) might win after they recovered a fumble on the SD 30. And they are down by 6 points or something and with 3:00 minutes left, they could win and wouldn't that just make our day!

Is there really questioning of Ronnie Brown going on this thread?

Now I've seen everything.

GridIronKing34 said:
And to make matters worse. The goddamn Jets (Big Daddy) might win after they recovered a fumble on the SD 30. And they are down by 6 points or something and with 3:00 minutes left, they could win and wouldn't that just make our day!

it would be ironic if curtis martin ran the ball in for the go ahead TD.

Back
Top Bottom