**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. FALCONS GAME THREAD** | Page 170 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. FALCONS GAME THREAD**

There are 2 big problems with our passing game and the offensive line is not one of them. Inaccurate passes is the biggest and dropped passes are the 2nd biggest. Even if we had a QB who was guarenteed a 100% completion percentage with our stable of WR's he would only be able to pull of about a 70% completion percentage. Gus sucks and more often than not he's inaccurate, but it kills me when the one good time he throws a good ball it's dropped by one of our skill players who all fans seem to think is a good player.

"As for the call at the end, I see it the same way you guys do... I wish we would have done something else"

-Nick

Dolfan1000 said:
Who cares about the Jets.

Lets worry about ourselves. We should be AT THE VERY LEAST going into OT with a chance to be 4-4 and on top of the division. Instead, next week is A MUST WIN game, whether New England wins tomorrow night or not.

A MUST win, FOR WHAT REASON? Oh...you think we might make the playoffs or something. I will lay any amount of bet down with you on that.
Right now, we look like a B grade team. Have you looked at the tie breakers lately?

I admire the Jest for taking arguably the best team in the AFC down to the wire with a 3rd string QB. Is Bollinger better than Gus??????

I never liked Gus from the day one, I always tought that the guy is mediocre at best, but been a Dolphins fan a I learn to respect Saban decision, which are all good except
the one in reference of Gus. Gus is the problem in this team, I don't know what worse this guy needs to do to make everyone aware of he's limited abilities...I dont have the answer at the QB position, but at this point I prefer to give Sage a change, losing with Sage would not be different then losing with Gus, but at least Sage is younger!

chirkware said:
Just remember...the studs are probably on 16 inch centers. Eventually, you're gonna punch the wall right on a stud and break your hand.

Of course, if you're Gus Frerrotte, you'll head butt the wall. :lol:

- Gotta own a stud finder if your going to punch walls.

damn, anyone think if the trading line didnt pass the eagles would trade to straight for chambers? i dont think they want any part of owens anymore lol

I don't think we want TO either.

Teams I could see wanting him

Denver, GB, Maybe ATL. A team making a push for the superbowl (Talking GB for next year picking him up, although they could still win the horrible north) where TO would make an impact and put them over the top. One year is all they'd want him for though.

Back
Top Bottom