**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. FALCONS GAME THREAD** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. FALCONS GAME THREAD**

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
You havent seen nothing yet(as far as stupid posts go)

If you think that the threads calling Ronnie a bust in the begining of the year were bad, wait until you se the **** the people will say when we draft a QB next year,(if he struggles that is). people will be calling him abust left and right although I doubt he will start next yera Ferrote will be the starter next year and the rookie will sit until Gus ****s up.

PatsSuck456 said:
If you think that the threads calling Ronnie a bust in the begining of the year were bad, wait until you se the **** the people will say when we draft a QB next year,(if he struggles that is). people will be calling him abust left and right although I doubt he will start next yera Ferrote will be the starter next year and the rookie will sit until Gus ****s up.

so the rookie will sit till the 1st play of next year!
i would like it if miami did draft a QB but it means we dont have the experiene needed on offense. ronnie brown is barley out his nappies and is still growing up!:goof:

First, lets be honest. Ronnie was not performing very well the first 3 or 4 games. There was legit indications that he could be a bust. I think the term bust was premature, but he definitely struggled. In this league you have to perform and Ronnie didn't early on.

The same thing with QBs. Peyton stuggled early. Eli struggled early. If we draft a QB, he will struggle also. I think this is why many (me included) felt frustrated by the quick hook on Feeley. The guy does not have even one NFL season of starting experience, and only half a college season. It is going to take him some time to learn the game. I certainly believe that there were more issues that lead to his release.

I will be glad when we draft a young star QB. This position has been under performing for us for 5 years now.

**official Fins And Falcons Game Thread**

Its 12:35 and a beautiful day.Manuel right and david boston dissapointingly are inactive.Seau will finally play and madison is playing to.

My predictions

Ronnie will get 105yds and 1 td' and ricky will fianlly get his 1st td of the year
Gus will throw a td to micmike and possibly chambers but will throw an int.

Strategy
Offense-Run the ball 30-35 times this game.The falcs dotn have the greatest run defense.

Defense-we got the emotional leader back and taylor is healthy.Stop the run and force vick to pass and not run

:beerbang:heres to a W guys

Back
Top Bottom