**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. FALCONS GAME THREAD** | Page 169 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. FALCONS GAME THREAD**

Celtkin said:
IMO, the fault here is squarely on Linehan. He has a solid offensive plan that has worked in the past but he can't recognize that he doesn't have the QB to execute it. He also seems to be short sighted and not able to adjust to the offensive failures.

Ditto

Who cares about the Jets.

Lets worry about ourselves. We should be AT THE VERY LEAST going into OT with a chance to be 4-4 and on top of the division. Instead, next week is A MUST WIN game, whether New England wins tomorrow night or not.

The only good player out of Minny was Randy.

Look at them now.

Linehan take your trash, Gus, and do us all a favor and go back to Minny where you guys belong.

big ups to hudson houck...he really has that oline working.....as far as Linnehan goes, buh!!

SECfootball said:
The way things are looking, I'm going to have to bookmark that page

Just remember...the studs are probably on 16 inch centers. Eventually, you're gonna punch the wall right on a stud and break your hand.

Of course, if you're Gus Frerrotte, you'll head butt the wall. :lol:

chirkware said:
Just remember...the studs are probably on 16 inch centers. Eventually, you're gonna punch the wall right on a stud and break your hand.

Of course, if you're Gus Frerrotte, you'll head butt the wall. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRP34 said:
shhhhh...we're not allowed to question the almighty saban, whose most lavish offseason acquisition is the guy who lost us this game.

come on, now, you aren't happy with carter, holliday, traylor, and crowder? i'm okay with those acquisitions. they had a big part in keeping the team in the game.

The play calling was terrible, Gus " mr. magoo " Frerotte can't throw, our D is in the field to much. The only thing we got going is the running game, which was succesful, is hard to understand why Scott put the ball in Gus hands knowing that from the seven yards we can go in the end zone, with Ricky and Ronnie.....may be is time to Scott to go back in Minnesota.

Blame linehan all you want but if our QB executes and makes a good decision in the end what happens is 4th and 2....

I did not like the playcall and the strategy but in the end gus makes another bad decision ....

we should of won that game it's that simple...

I am no fiedler supporter and fiedler sucked it a lot of times but when the game was on the line he was pulling a few plays to secure the game.... this is exactly what gus cannot do I dont care how you manage the game but you cannot win with 103 yards passing in a whole game... I dont know I didnt see an all that good atlanta D

I HATE GUS FUROTTE!!@!@#@$ AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Ok glad I got that ouf of the way, thanks again Gus for helping us lose this one!!!! I dont blame the coaches, they ran when they saw that it was working and threw when they had to, but Gus, its all on you this time buddy!!! Not the Oline, not the running backs not even the WR's not catching your overthrown balls. Cant wait to see you retired next year bud!!

duss12 said:
Blame linehan all you want but if our QB executes and makes a good decision in the end what happens is 4th and 2....

I did not like the playcall and the strategy but in the end gus makes another bad decision ....

we should of won that game it's that simple...

I am no fiedler supporter and fiedler sucked it a lot of times but when the game was on the line he was pulling a few plays to secure the game.... this is exactly what gus cannot do I dont care how you manage the game but you cannot win with 103 yards passing in a whole game... I dont know I didnt see an all that good atlanta D

nice post. fiedler made plays to put the team behind, but then he made plays to bring them back. frerotte isn't making many plays of either kind. you have to make plays to win.

first&goal said:
The play calling was terrible, Gus " mr. magoo " Frerotte can't throw, our D is in the field to much. The only thing we got going is the running game, which was succesful, is hard to understand why Scott put the ball in Gus hands knowing that from the seven yards we can go in the end zone, with Ricky and Ronnie.....may be is time to Scott to go back in Minnesota.

well, i'll tell you one thing.

after games like these and the constant unbalanced attack we are seeing i doubt that linehan will be the man on everyone's list to be the next HC.

so unless saban dumps him, buckle up. i hope saban doesnt fall in love like shula did with that famous DC of ours....urgghhh i hate even his name TOM OLIva....you guys know who i'm talking about....

If you're watching the post-game remarks, Saban basically criticized Linehan's call (in his own discrete/Saban Way)

duss12 said:

yeah but a good OC knows what he has and how to utilize his players...

it seems as if Linehan thinks Gus is Marino or something...

if you know your QB is very, very average and inconsistant and your strength is the running game you go with your strengths and dont put the ball in your crappy players hands when the game is on the line...

Back
Top Bottom