***Official Dolphins Vs. Falcons Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Falcons Preseason Game Night Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here I was worried about getting home in time from the airport to listen to the game over the Internet!!! This team has no hope of making the playoffs, much less beating the Jets or Pats... Henne Sucks!! Fasano Sucks! Parcells Sucks! The whole stinking teams sucks. ...and I paid the whole season in advance for the Sunday Ticket... What a waste of money!! When will I ever learn!!

Great attitude...welcome

Looking forward to Thursday. Pat White should survive first cuts and should play extensively versus the Cowboys.

Canes are the only football team in Miami with any real talent or Cajones!! It's a Cane-Thing, you wouldn't understand!!

This may be a blessing in disguise, the coaches will learn nothing from opponents like Jax. The Falcons have asked plenty of questions of us and we've failed to answer any, a lot for them to work on.

I'm trying to stay positive here :)

This may be a blessing in disguise, the coaches will learn nothing from opponents like Jax. The Falcons have asked plenty of questions of us and we've failed to answer any, a lot for them to work on.

I'm trying to stay positive here :)

That's a good mindset actually.

Well take the good out of tonight. Vontae Davis is a monster. GREAT coverage, tackling and forced a fumble. Kid is a gamer. Props to the rest of the D. Smith worried me though on that deep play to White, luckily it was just out of reach. This wallace guy can play. Carroll let me down as well as the offense. Marshall started out slow but on that last drive had clutch catches. Mostly what killed us tonight was PENALTIES. Its very hard to win when you commit so many penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom