***Official Dolphins Vs. Falcons Preseason Game Night Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Falcons Preseason Game Night Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi, everybody! :)Our AFC East Preseason Division leading Fins will try to win their third straight preseason game as they host the visiting Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons. Gametime and kickoff from Sun Life Stadium tonight will be right after 7:00PM Eastern Standard Time.

Falcons and Dolphins are meeting together in the preseason for the first time since 2005, though the Falcons won the last meeting 20-17 at Dolphin Stadium on Week 4 back on September 1, 2005. Dolphins lead the all-time regular season series 7-4, though the Fins lost to the Falcons 7-19 on Week 1 of the 2009 Regular Season back on September 13.

Dolphins coaches will try to see who will replace Greg Camarillo in his recent trade this week to the Vikings, while most of the starting position players and veterans reportedly will play all of the First Half, and and as late as the third quarter. Reserves, rookie draft picks, and signed free agents may all have a chance to play the rest of the game on the field in front of the fans and coaching staff, before the Fins must comply with the NFL's 75-man preseason roster limit.

Richard Stockton and Dolphin legends Bob Griese and Nat Moore will announce the Dolphins/Falcons game in Miami live on WFOR CBS 4 in Miami on HD. NFL Network will also replay the Dolphins/Falcons preseason game later tonight at 11:00PM Eastern Time.

Former Dolphins players Jimmy Celalo, Jim Mandich, and Joe Rose will also announce the live game radio play-by-play and analysis on flagship stations WINZ 940AM and the Big 106 - WBGG 105.9FM, and the Dolphins Radio Network.

Local weather conditions for the 7:05PM kickoff at Dolphins Stadium in Opa Locka is forecast as Mostly Cloudy at 86 degrees with 30% chance of thunderstorms, feels like 96 degrees, 10% precipitation, 72% humidity, and east/northeast winds at 10 miles per hour.

Let's hope we have clear weather and no injuries to any of the players on the field tonight, and GO DOLPHINS!!!!!:woot::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

Dolphins/Falcons Game Previews and Gamecenters:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/gamecenter/dolphins-falcons-game-center-8-27-10

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010082752/2010/PRE3/falcons@dolphins/preview

Can one of you guys be so nice as to post a link or links where where us out of state fans can stream video and/or audio to this live? That was really awesome last time, and I'd love to be able to keep track of this game. Thanks in advance :)

actually looking foward to this game. lets hope that our fins can actually get to play in dry weather for once,yes i no some people may say its part of the game , its good to practice in the rain, etc, but most games we play will be dry, and we have played 2 games in the rain so far, and rain increases risk of injury which i dont want to see in preseason.

lets go out there and continue our 9 game current preseason win streak, longest in the nfl currently.

Cant wait for this game..Gonna be sick...

I remeber when I was a kid and preseason was kinda like well who cares?

Now its like drinking beers before going out to party..you gotta do it

The NFL Preseason Live is now $19.99 for those that want to watch it live online in High Def.

It's still a lot for one game really, but I might go for it since the online streams are not really good quality and my cable provider doesn't carry NFL Network.

I posted this during last week's game. For those that don't live in the Miami area and are not shelling out a fortune for Sunday Ticket. You can download the smart phone app I Heart Radio to listen to he game live. I will be listening to the game tonight. It's a really cool app and works like a champ.

Falcons have been pretty bad in the preseason..

I hope our D does not make them look good tonight

if thats the case, then why doesn't everybody who does not want to pay for Sunday ticket just use that site? its the easiest solution.

i dont know about others but it lags and buffers and stuff so yes you see the game but you have to deal with alot of waiting i mean its been worth it to me but id much rather watch it live

not that this effects me because i have nfl sunday ticket, but does that site atdhe.net work during the regular season also for football?.

In theory Yes it works all the year (not just American Football, but basket, soccer, tennis, etc), but - in my experience - the links sometimes don't work or are too slow or low definition etc etc.

It is worth a try when you don't have any other option

EDIT sorry, I didn't see someone has already answered

streaming is the boil on the butt of game watching. but sometimes you gotta pop that sucka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom